Home

MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-03-2016, 03:06 PM   #281
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now

Does anyone know of a good roster that has Gerardo Concepcion left handed pitcher for the cubs? Or can someone please make him. Thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2016, 09:42 PM   #282
Just started!

Jose Ramirez (Indians) needs to be rated much higher. Having a huge year with the bat and only a 71 overall in the last roster update. 2nd in WAR on the Indians behind only Lindor.....
Old 06-03-2016, 09:44 PM   #283
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnt39
Jose Ramirez (Indians) needs to be rated much higher. Having a huge year with the bat and only a 71 overall in the last roster update. 2nd in WAR on the Indians behind only Lindor.....
Then change it, it won't be addressed here.
Old 06-03-2016, 10:20 PM   #284
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnt39
I'm not sure what the last Sony roster update has to do with this roster? Those 2 sets have nothing to do with one another.

Anyhow, as everyone else is figuring out, no amount of pleading will change a rating in this roster. There is a perfectly functional edit button on your game for that.
Old 06-04-2016, 01:40 PM   #285
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Hey guys ive seen a lot on negative comments in this thread and i really think a lot of them are uncalled for and dont contribute at all to the thread or development of this roster.

I just want to say i think this roster plays great im 23 games in w the nats and each player is playing pretty damn close to real life im loving it. Ive had zero isuues w raiting

I just want to say something i always think when ppl cry about a certain players rating. 1. Download the rosters as it is. 2. Change that raiting yourself. 3. Problem solved. 4. Use another roster if u still have issues.

Great job guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2016, 02:01 PM   #286
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Hey guys ive seen a lot on negative comments in this thread and i really think a lot of them are uncalled for and dont contribute at all to the thread or development of this roster.

I just want to say i think this roster plays great im 23 games in w the nats and each player is playing pretty damn close to real life im loving it. Ive had zero isuues w raiting

I just want to say something i always think when ppl cry about a certain players rating. 1. Download the rosters as it is. 2. Change that raiting yourself. 3. Problem solved. 4. Use another roster if u still have issues.

Great job guys
Thanks for the comment and for laying out that ingenious 4-step plan. lol. Shocking that nobody thought of that before.

As for the negative comments, that is unavoidable. You can't please some people even if you edit a Joe Random into a circus seal doing backflips while eating a turkey sandwich. Someone will be there to say (thank God!) the texture of the turkey is a bit off and is broken.

I mean look at it this way, we've had what a dozen or so negative comments about ratings? And of those, aren't they basically all "[insert rookie on my favorite team] is doing so great, he needs to be much higher!" Well we're at 4830 downloads right now with a very good % rating (yeah those ratings aren't so useful, but all rosters are subject to the same rules there). It just so happens that the overwhelming majority of people using this roster are satisfied, but they are also relatively quiet about it so the perception is something else. You know the squeaky wheel always asks for the grease or something.

Anyone who will jump into this roster with a somewhat open mind (don't fixate so much on the single number that is OVR) and the sim settings I've laid out several times will more than likely not be disappointed.
Old 06-04-2016, 04:58 PM   #287
Rookie

For rosters with real contracts, how do you go about 2 teams paying one player? Example: White Sox just traded for Shields and are only paying him $27 million of the remaining deal.
Old 06-04-2016, 05:15 PM   #288
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Left Shark
For rosters with real contracts, how do you go about 2 teams paying one player? Example: White Sox just traded for Shields and are only paying him $27 million of the remaining deal.
If you already started a franchise then there is nothing you can do. Make the trade outside of franchise mode and edit Shields' contract to reflect the amount you want then start a new franchise. That's about all you can do.

Only alternative is to release Shields (in franchise) from SD and sign him with the White Sox.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »