Home

MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-25-2016, 01:15 PM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now

Some of the Jays ratings are confusing. Why is Marco a 72, when he's got a 2.61 era with about 1-1 k/ip ratio over 51 ip...? He's our 2nd best pitcher behind Stroman to be honest, and a control freak with his fastball-changeup. Maybe a mistake, he should be like an and 83/84 to be honest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2016, 01:18 PM   #146
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
Dissent is ok and can be good when it leads to a fruitful argument filled with data and when people are able to let it go/back off and not let arguments drag on over multiple pages/days of attrition. Some people are wired to be argumentative for the sake of it, though.

When you're up against people arguing about why the grass is green after you've explained it for the 87th time (and some people are just too lazy or too lost to go find the answer that was given 5 posts earlier), it isn't useful to have that discussion frankly. To anything about ratings that people don't like: I say "projections!!"
I definitely understand how that can be frustrating. I think I was making more of a general comment on some of the OS community who seem to take any opinion other than their own (no matter how constructively and respectfully stated) as an affront to all they hold dear. :-)
Old 05-25-2016, 01:19 PM   #147
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18

I rest my case, lol.
Old 05-25-2016, 01:21 PM   #148
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
I rest my case, lol.
I just saw that. Hilarious. I can admit when I'm wrong! *backs away slowly*
Old 05-25-2016, 01:34 PM   #149
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoOsiris
Some of the Jays ratings are confusing. Why is Marco a 72, when he's got a 2.61 era with about 1-1 k/ip ratio over 51 ip...? He's our 2nd best pitcher behind Stroman to be honest, and a control freak with his fastball-changeup. Maybe a mistake, he should be like an and 83/84 to be honest.
To be honest you could of edited that pitcher in a shorter time than it took you to post that. Every year people complain about something they can change themselves in less than a minute lol never ceases to amaze me.
Old 05-25-2016, 01:50 PM   #150
Banned

Fantastic job guys, restarted my franchise with the Cubs and have been having some great results and games. It just plays better imo. THANK YOU!
Old 05-25-2016, 02:01 PM   #151
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Do the re-rates to the Hybrid roster seem to gel well with the way SCEA-generated rookies come in and progress?

A followup question that I also asked in the OSFM 3.0 thread: how, precisely, is the off-season different if you just a single team method with these rosters, specifically re: player re-signings and FA?

And lastly, do the re-rates effect team roster management decisions, like trades, etc?

I've seen lots of conflicting impressions and am trying to cut through the hyperbole to the truth so I can figure out what's what.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2016, 02:04 PM   #152
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBling19
To be honest you could of edited that pitcher in a shorter time than it took you to post that. Every year people complain about something they can change themselves in less than a minute lol never ceases to amaze me.
Who said I was complaining, I was just curious about the rationale because I know Williard is a fellow Blue Jays fan. You're the one acting all high and might there buddy. White knight to the rescue!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »