Home

MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-25-2016, 01:54 AM   #121
Rookie

CMDM828's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon5 Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willard76

Alright, after many months of hard work, mostly by others not named me, we are very proud to announce the release of the 2016 OSFM HYBRID V1 - under psn - Crapinmyshoe

This year has been a special project as it was built around my son receiving his long awaited liver transplant and before I get into specifics about the roster, I would like to get thanks to our team, especially Waittilnextyear who engineered the majority of this year's edition, teeds who we also welcomed back into the fold and contributed many new faces as well as many quality control corrections, Cultbuscus who really got this thing back onto it's feet and basically gathered our team together this year, Totte who was our master of OD backdate as well as quality control, God of Nugget and Blobloblah who did a lot of the tedious work for us as well as the late Dr Illinios who managed to get himself banned from the site but still contributed.

If anyone is interested in making a donation towards the creation of this roster, I would appreciate donations made to Ronald McDonald House Toronto where I did the bulk of my work on the roster this year while my little guy recovered.

ROSTER DETAILS
  • This is a 40 man roster that contains the following edits;
  • Full roster rerate (no player untouched)
  • Pitch Edits from WTNY
  • OD roster for all MLB clubs and close for AAA and AA
  • No carry over stats for rookies except for Kyle Higashioka
  • New Faces and players added to the OSFM V1.5
  • Equipment edits where info was made available
  • Accurate Opening Day MLB lineups
  • Proper positioning according to Baseball Reference
  • So much more, you need to download and use it to believe
This roster is intended for 30 Team Control but can be played with Single Team.

You will not find another roster that plays as accurate to true life, I hate making claims like this but it is true.

Please rate the roster so non OS users will know it's worth, and most importantly enjoy it for what it is - a great baseball game roster.

WILLARD

Quick Question Willard. Are these based off the latest version of OSFM? I know versions 1 and 2 had the STAT glitch that ruined Franchise Mode for people and I wanted to know if this was based on version 3 rather than the glitch version 1 and 2. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2016, 01:57 AM   #122
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMDM828
Quick Question Willard. Are these based off the latest version of OSFM? I know versions 1 and 2 had the STAT glitch that ruined Franchise Mode for people and I wanted to know if this was based on version 3 rather than the glitch version 1 and 2. Thanks.
I assume you mean the career stats issue for players yet to play in MLB by STAT glitch?

We fixed that for everybody except Yankees AA catcher Kyle Higashioka. He's a tough nut to crack...tried all kinds of things such as re-creating/trying 4 or 5 other versions of him/importing in someone else, but his life force was just too strong. It was sort of like the scene in Ghostbusters where Rick Moranis (or was it Bill Murray?) walked in and saw Sigourney Weaver levitating in the air. Inexplicable.

Last edited by WaitTilNextYear; 05-25-2016 at 02:05 AM.
Old 05-25-2016, 02:54 AM   #123
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
Yep, you need to R1 over to the 40-man roster not the MLB roster.
No that wasn't it... (Give me a little credit

I discovered that I must edit BEFORE entering/starting a new franchise.

If I am already inside the spring training then it lists them all as MLB

Thanks
Old 05-25-2016, 09:31 AM   #124
Rookie

Where do you come up with the ratings?
Old 05-25-2016, 10:00 AM   #125
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
I assume you mean the career stats issue for players yet to play in MLB by STAT glitch?

We fixed that for everybody except Yankees AA catcher Kyle Higashioka. He's a tough nut to crack...tried all kinds of things such as re-creating/trying 4 or 5 other versions of him/importing in someone else, but his life force was just too strong. It was sort of like the scene in Ghostbusters where Rick Moranis (or was it Bill Murray?) walked in and saw Sigourney Weaver levitating in the air. Inexplicable.
Try importing Dayan Viciedo over him and re-create him. I did this with a player last night and it worked.

Also another weird thing happened RussCanzler, Jake Fox, and Blake Tekotte had a stats glitch after I imported them over legends then I went and checked them last night and somehow their stas reset and everything is normal now.

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 05-25-2016 at 10:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2016, 11:19 AM   #126
It Appears I Blue Myself

CBoller1331's Arena

Fantastic job to everyone involved with this roster!!! Can't wait to start a franchise with these!

One quick question. When starting a 30 team control franchise, should I set the budgets to OFF because the contracts were edited?

Thanks Peyton. #18
Old 05-25-2016, 11:45 AM   #127
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
I'm not sure if you saw it, but in the previous thread I suggested sliders to use in simmed games.

SP STAM = 1
RP STAM = 6
Manager Hook = 5
Injuries = 8

The SP Stamina slider sort of functions as a switch in this roster. Lower it for more offense, raise it for more pitching.

The problem you are having might be related to not having these set as intended.
Hi. Loving the rosters. I too have noticed the era is a bit lower than real life when simming .... Just simmed using your adjustments to present day and while irl its around a 4 average I keep getting around 3.68 era. Same when I use armor and swords sliders for simming also. Do I need to just ignore that and get in with it?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 05-25-2016, 12:02 PM   #128
Rookie

keymax's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioCub
Roster looks great, I just have one issue. I'm not sure if it's this way on every team (haven't had a chance to look) but I noticed with my Cubs there's a few minor league RP's rated higher than the guys in the MLB bullpen. I know overalls aren't everything but when I looked at individual ratings they had H/9 and HR/9 ratings that were in the 80's. One was Spencer Patton and I forget who the others were but none were prospects. I guess I'm not understanding how projections for Spencer Patton could be that high when he's basically minor league bullpen filler.
That's on the projection systems though. They can't really project AAAA players. And they tend to overrate minor leaguers. That's my gripe with WAR as well that it pretends that replacement level guys just grow on trees. But I digress..

Last edited by keymax; 05-25-2016 at 12:04 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »