Home

MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-24-2016, 07:56 PM   #89
Rookie

JoseBerrio's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now

Taking into account that the roster includes real contracts, would you recommend to start the franchise ignoring budgets considering that I want to go multiple seasons?

Thanks!
Old 05-24-2016, 08:05 PM   #90
Banned

BucksInSix's Arena

First off, wow, what a roster! Played a few exhibition games last night, and the game felt as good as it ever has. WTNY, Willard, and staff I tip my cap to you!

Currently I am doing full equipment edits to all players currently on big league rosters. I finished the Orioles last night, and only then did I realize how massive this job will be. I will be creating a separate thread if anyone wants to track my progress, and help!
Old 05-24-2016, 08:12 PM   #91
Rookie

bobloblah1980's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseBerrio
Taking into account that the roster includes real contracts, would you recommend to start the franchise ignoring budgets considering that I want to go multiple seasons?

Thanks!
With the testing that all of us did throughout the process the real contracts shouldn't affect the budgets in future years.. I personally don't use budgets . But I believe either WTNY or Willard was following the budgets as they simmed and they seemed to balance out just fine
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2016, 08:17 PM   #92
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
If you're not using the roster then why do you care what is his potential/rating in this roster?
Ding ding ding. That's the off-putting part. No need to comment on a product you don't actually use. Nobody wants to read that review anyhow.

A healthy disagreement on the future of Francisco Lindor is perfectly fine, but I really don't understand the compulsion that some people have to post in a thread that doesn't affect them or why there is the compulsion to post that they won't use something, as if merely the act of making that post actually matters.
Old 05-24-2016, 08:24 PM   #93
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucksInSix
Currently I am doing full equipment edits to all players currently on big league rosters. I finished the Orioles last night, and only then did I realize how massive this job will be. I will be creating a separate thread if anyone wants to track my progress, and help!
I thought ShowTime's equipment edits from OSFM is incorporated?
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.
Old 05-24-2016, 08:30 PM   #94
Rookie

adam42381's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
I'm not sure if you saw it, but in the previous thread I suggested sliders to use in simmed games.

SP STAM = 1
RP STAM = 6
Manager Hook = 5
Injuries = 8

The SP Stamina slider sort of functions as a switch in this roster. Lower it for more offense, raise it for more pitching.

The problem you are having might be related to not having these set as intended.
Do I need to change the sliders for games I play with my team then change them back when simming CPU games?
Old 05-24-2016, 08:30 PM   #95
Banned

BucksInSix's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
I thought ShowTime's equipment edits from OSFM is incorporated?
I believe that was for the minor league players only? Just from doing the Orioles last night, everything about Machado was wrong. I completely understand players adjust gear as the season progresses, but he was not equipped with any Evo Shield guards, or anything else he currently rocks on game day. Same could be said for most of the Oriole Players. I completely understand this addition does nothing for most gamers, but I figured if by posting my work I make the game that much better for even one person, then sign me up!

Last edited by BucksInSix; 05-24-2016 at 08:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2016, 08:32 PM   #96
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucksInSix
I believe that was for the minor league players only? Just from doing the Orioles last night, everything about Machado was wrong. I completely understand players adjust gear as the season progresses, but he was not equipped with any Evo Shield guards, or anything else he currently rocks on game day. Same could be said for most of the Oriole Players. I completely understand this addition does nothing for most gamers, but I figured if by posting my work I make the game that much better for even one person, than sign me up!
Sounds good.
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »