Home

MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-24-2016, 07:02 PM   #81
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
He did quote your post in his reply.
Further clarification:

He tells me to change it like it's a problem in the roster. I am not using his roster, nor have I downloaded his roster. I don't have a problem with Lindor in the roster I'm using, and no need to do anything with his overall or potential.

Thus, based on what I wrote and what he's telling me, there is a significant difference and his implication is wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2016, 07:04 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi

"Bottom line--564 at bats is pretty much a full season, and I think that supersedes what Lindor hit in the minors."
If only the "one season" thing worked for Ron Kittle, Pat Listach, Joe Charboneau, Jerome Walton. One season is an outlier, not the norm.
Old 05-24-2016, 07:06 PM   #83

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Further clarification:

He tells me to change it like it's a problem in the roster. I am not using his roster, nor have I downloaded his roster. I don't have a problem with Lindor in the roster I'm using, and no need to do anything with his overall or potential.

Thus, based on what I wrote and what he's telling me, there is a significant difference and his implication is wrong.
I don't care about that. If you aren't happy with the response move on to another thread.

My post was telling you that you were wrong to accuse him of not doing something he did. I've clearly pointed it out and as much as you want to avoid that you can't.

My suggestion would be to just most on to a new thread or roster set if you don't think you would be content with this one if you downloaded it.
Old 05-24-2016, 07:06 PM   #84
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Yes I did. I'm responding simply to what I've bolded below.

In the future, before making accusations, make sure you are correct to do so because again, he did quote your post in his reply which you accused him of not doing.
So you are concerned about that but not about him telling me to change Lindor in the roster I never downloaded.

Okay, friend.
Old 05-24-2016, 07:07 PM   #85

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
So you are concerned about that but not about him telling me to change Lindor in the roster I never downloaded.

Okay, friend.
No I don't care at all about that. It's their roster. You can choose to do what they suggest or you can move on.

But you can't sit in this thread and complain when given a solution that you choose to not take.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2016, 07:22 PM   #86

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

Okay, friend.
If you're not using the roster then why do you care what is his potential/rating in this roster?

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 05-24-2016, 07:43 PM   #87
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
If you're not using the roster then why do you care what is his potential/rating in this roster?
I would speculate that it's perhaps to determine if this roster is something that he wants to download.
Old 05-24-2016, 07:48 PM   #88
Rookie

Dear Oreos,

I have neither purchased your product nor ever eaten one. However I believe that you need to change an ingredient because it is wrong.

Sheesh

Anyway...I love the roster and will be starting my franchise soon. It seems that, at least in RttS, many earlier than anticipated retirements occur after the 1st season. I imagine it has something to do with ai, player contracts and lack of 30 team control. No issues otherwise and I can't wait to start my franchise now!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »