Home

MLB The Show 16 OSFM Roster V3 Available Now

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 OSFM Roster V3 Available Now within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-19-2016, 02:51 PM   #57
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM Roster V3 Available Now

Guys after the draft I will release a version featuring all the prospects on proper teams thanks to boomersooner and some others, this will have additional tweaks as well.

One other side project I have been testing and working on with some guys and a few Milb players who made some suggestions in regards to def, speed ratings. These ratings affect so many things, bloop hits, 2b into 3b, 1b into 2b, hits that create more runs etc that we started tweaking ratings of individuals that we deemed needed it, slight tweaks where SCEA may have missed certain things as an ex, Mallex Smith speed and def.... We have been going team by team and the results are pretty amazing at what we have found and it makes it play more sim as well as producing a great sim. This is in no way a total edit to ratings and it only affects certain players but our feeling was if u had a fast def cf when playing the game u should be able to totally feel the difference with him than with your average Cf. This is not just a CF thing this is all positions, it makes the elite defenders elite and separates them so much that u have no doubt who it is. If this is something that you guys have interest in let me know. Btw the edits done have no affect on future seasons or franchise as Scea draft prospects will be in line with what we have done. Lots of the draft prospects we have seen come out as elite defenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-19-2016, 03:06 PM   #58
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
Guys after the draft I will release a version featuring all the prospects on proper teams thanks to boomersooner and some others, this will have additional tweaks as well.

One other side project I have been testing and working on with some guys and a few Milb players who made some suggestions in regards to def, speed ratings. These ratings affect so many things, bloop hits, 2b into 3b, 1b into 2b, hits that create more runs etc that we started tweaking ratings of individuals that we deemed needed it, slight tweaks where SCEA may have missed certain things as an ex, Mallex Smith speed and def.... We have been going team by team and the results are pretty amazing at what we have found and it makes it play more sim as well as producing a great sim. This is in no way a total edit to ratings and it only affects certain players but our feeling was if u had a fast def cf when playing the game u should be able to totally feel the difference with him than with your average Cf. This is not just a CF thing this is all positions, it makes the elite defenders elite and separates them so much that u have no doubt who it is. If this is something that you guys have interest in let me know. Btw the edits done have no affect on future seasons or franchise as Scea draft prospects will be in line with what we have done. Lots of the draft prospects we have seen come out as elite defenders.

Love the idea! Anything to make the game more realistic sounds like a plan to me!

Old 05-19-2016, 03:59 PM   #59
Sexiest Woman Alive!

Peji911's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: OSFM V3

I must have issues. I am trying to edit rosters in the main menu and can't figure how a few things:

How do you just drop a player to free agency without acquiring one, and vice versa?
How do you trade 1 player to a team for no one? (i.e.: Paredes to the Jays)
Old 05-19-2016, 04:04 PM   #60
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: OSFM V3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peji911
I must have issues. I am trying to edit rosters in the main menu and can't figure how a few things:

How do you just drop a player to free agency without acquiring one, and vice versa?
How do you trade 1 player to a team for no one? (i.e.: Paredes to the Jays)
You can't do it in the main menu. If you release a player into the FA pool, another one has to take his place(same with trades). The roster has to stay at 90.

Only in franchise(and I assume season mode- I don't play it) can you drop a guy and not pick one up.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Old 05-19-2016, 06:28 PM   #61
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley

Excellent idea & all for this myself. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2016, 06:54 AM   #62
MVP

OVR: 0

If Ridin was Santa Claus we'd have multiple Christmases a year.

SantaRidin: "Ho ho ho, I know Christmas V2 was fun but get ready because Christmas V2.5 is coming this weekend with even more stocking stuffers, some gifts already coming assembled AND I'll be including the batteries this time! Merry Christmas to all!!!"
Old 05-20-2016, 06:31 PM   #63
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet1929
If Ridin was Santa Claus we'd have multiple Christmases a year.

SantaRidin: "Ho ho ho, I know Christmas V2 was fun but get ready because Christmas V2.5 is coming this weekend with even more stocking stuffers, some gifts already coming assembled AND I'll be including the batteries this time! Merry Christmas to all!!!"
LOL! That was a good one.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 05-21-2016, 05:30 PM   #64
Banned

OVR: 0

Hello,

I was looking at the contracts and they appear to be mostly incorrect. For example, almost everyone on Boston has the wrong value associated with their contract.

I recall reading that this was addressed. Perhaps I misunderstood?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »