Home

MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.05 Available Now, Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.05 Available Now, Patch Notes Included within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-17-2016, 03:21 PM   #105
Banned

Beatles's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.05 Available Now, Patch Notes Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianM207
Ive actually noticed something weird post patch...

Twice Ive seen the cpu try and send a runner from 1st to home on a hit to the gap. While that might not sound weird, it has happened while my shortstop(the cut off man)is in posession of the ball.

Just to clairify, I dont mean the cpu is sending him from 1st while my SS has the ball...their runner will stop at 3rd and then sart to go home once the ball is in my cut off mans posession
I've experienced this in DD. It's like he is getting back at the 3rd base coach. I just threw the ball home and waited for the runner to be tagged out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2016, 03:27 PM   #106
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatles
I've experienced this in DD. It's like he is getting back at the 3rd base coach. I just threw the ball home and waited for the runner to be tagged out.
Yeah I mean, although it feels cheap, I'm not gonna give up that run. Luckily it's only been twice in about 5 or so post patch games

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Old 05-17-2016, 06:59 PM   #107
Rookie

WhiteBunny's Arena

In RTTS mode i still see showtime opportunities while fielding, even if i switch off the option. While it is not a game breaker, it's really very annoying.
Old 05-17-2016, 09:17 PM   #108
Rookie

Ruben2424's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr.
If you're talking about previous seasons stats being imported, no you won't. Walks weren't a stat that was tracked year to year in 15, so it wasn't transferred to 16.

They've said since before the game was released that season to season stats can't be fixed in carryover saves.

It would be nice if they would fix the hometown issue in carryover saves. I still have mine but it looks like I won't be messing with it anymore.
What do you mean Walks weren't recorded year to year in 15? I'm still playing my RTTS in 15 and I can see all my career Walks in the career stats screen! I'm in my 4th year by the way.
Old 05-17-2016, 10:58 PM   #109
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruben2424
What do you mean Walks weren't recorded year to year in 15? I'm still playing my RTTS in 15 and I can see all my career Walks in the career stats screen! I'm in my 4th year by the way.
He was likely talking season/franchise, which didn't track Y2Y stats beyond very basic (e.g. AVG HR RBI) until this year. I don't play much RTTS, but from what I remember it was the same thing for everyone besides your own player (meaning while you could see your own walks from a previous year, you wouldn't see them for your teammates).
Old 05-17-2016, 11:52 PM   #110
ZB9
Hall Of Fame

ZB9's Arena

OVR: 28

It looks like challenge failed is back. Ive gotten 20 straight fails trying to start a DD h2h game.
Old 05-17-2016, 11:59 PM   #111
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruben2424
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
He was likely talking season/franchise, which didn't track Y2Y stats beyond very basic (e.g. AVG HR RBI) until this year. I don't play much RTTS, but from what I remember it was the same thing for everyone besides your own player (meaning while you could see your own walks from a previous year, you wouldn't see them for your teammates).
I never play RTTS, so I can't comment on that. But what SoxFan said. In franchise mode, walks were not tracked year to year before '16

Watch me play video games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2016, 12:08 AM   #112
Banned

Steven78's Arena

CHALLENGE FAILED, CHALLENGE FAILED, CHALLENGE FAILED, CHALLENGE FAILED, CHALLENGE FAILED.

Almost time to move on from this ridiculous ish.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »