Home

MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Here Are The Details

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Here Are The Details within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-09-2016, 12:31 PM   #409
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Here Are The Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I don't find using the long reliever for a spot start odd at all. If Cole goes on the DL then I would hope to see another SP called up to either replace Cole or become the new long reliever in place of the one who now fills in the rotation during the starters DL stint.
I wasn't suggesting that this was wrong that the Pirates used Vogelsong. But as I posted earlier, I have seen middle relievers and set up men be used to spot start. I've also seen other long relievers be used.

Its hard to pin point what the cpu is thinking in an effort to let the devs know what we are seeing so that middle relievers and set up men never start a game.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 05-09-2016, 12:51 PM   #410
Rookie

OVR: 1

This latest patch seems to have screwed up classic base running (buttons). Is anyone else seeing this? You cannot select the runner and then hit the directional pad to advance them, ex. 1 to 3rd.
Old 05-09-2016, 12:57 PM   #411
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil33
This latest patch seems to have screwed up classic base running (buttons). Is anyone else seeing this? You cannot select the runner and then hit the directional pad to advance them, ex. 1 to 3rd.
The Team is well aware. Hang tight.
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)
Coming soon:
CFB 25 (PS5)
Madden 25 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2016, 12:58 PM   #412
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil33
Yes.

Its being discussed here:

http://www.osatwork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=877450

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 05-09-2016, 01:14 PM   #413
MVP

Unlucky 13's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Another bug i noticed in RTTS is even though i have my presentation set to broadcast, it repeatedly keeps skipping all presentations as if i had it set to quick play. This especially bothers me because i spent so much time on SOTS setting up my music to play and i can't even hear it because broadcast presentation isn't working properly

Is anyone else noticing that broadcast presentation is skipping presentations as if it were on quick play?
Yes! I just started having this issue a few days ago too. For me, it happened just after I'd done the HR Derby before the All Star game, and I was wondering if that had somehow gltched my game, but if its happening to other people too, perhaps it was just a coincidance. My experience is the same as yours. I have broadcast set, but it keeps skipping most cutscenes, and occasionally the batter stands there frozen for a moment after a pitch. Thankfully it doesn't seem to have any effect on the actual gameplay, but its frustrating to miss the cutscenes, and having it immediately jump to the next batter after a HR is jarring.

I've changed the settings, and changed them back, and nothing so far.
Old 05-09-2016, 04:58 PM   #414
Just started!

OVR: 0

I see that the baserunning issue is being addressed which is much appreciated, but can we get some clarity on the issue regarding the cloud? Some of us save our offline franchise on the cloud and have not been able to access it since the patch. Has it even been acknowledged by the developers?
Old 05-09-2016, 08:34 PM   #415
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlucky 13
Yes! I just started having this issue a few days ago too. For me, it happened just after I'd done the HR Derby before the All Star game, and I was wondering if that had somehow gltched my game, but if its happening to other people too, perhaps it was just a coincidance. My experience is the same as yours. I have broadcast set, but it keeps skipping most cutscenes, and occasionally the batter stands there frozen for a moment after a pitch. Thankfully it doesn't seem to have any effect on the actual gameplay, but its frustrating to miss the cutscenes, and having it immediately jump to the next batter after a HR is jarring.

I've changed the settings, and changed them back, and nothing so far.
It was happening to me yesterday, after i simmed the offseason and started a new season, that's when it happened for the first time.

But it hasn't been happening today at all, so i don't know what's really going on.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2016, 09:33 PM   #416
MVP

Unlucky 13's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
It was happening to me yesterday, after i simmed the offseason and started a new season, that's when it happened for the first time.

But it hasn't been happening today at all, so i don't know what's really going on.
I wanted to share that after closing out the game and turning the PS4 completely off, the issue seems to have been fixed for me. Sometimes thats all it takes. I generally leave my PS4 in rest mode and I haven't played another game since I bought The Show, so I don't know the last time it was even off.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »