Home

Predicting the Most Intriguing Teams in NBA 2K17

This is a discussion on Predicting the Most Intriguing Teams in NBA 2K17 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-05-2016, 02:57 PM   #9
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Predicting the Most Intriguing Teams in NBA 2K17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
That would be one of the worst trades in NBA history. Butler is light years better than Okafor at this point.
That's true also, to a specific point. We need a center when Pau leaves and Philly needs a star and a 2. I'm just tired of Butler acting like a drama queen. He always distance himself from the team. We are supposed to be family man lol!

Last edited by KwiLL23; 05-05-2016 at 02:59 PM.
Old 05-05-2016, 03:13 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwiLL23
That's true also, to a specific point. We need a center when Pau leaves and Philly needs a star and a 2. I'm just tired of Butler acting like a drama queen. He always distance himself from the team. We are supposed to be family man lol!
Oh absolutely. I think a split is inevitable. I just think they can do so much better (To Orlando for Oladipo and Payton or something like that).
Old 05-05-2016, 03:21 PM   #11
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Oh absolutely. I think a split is inevitable. I just think they can do so much better (To Orlando for Oladipo and Payton or something like that).
To be completely honest with you, I forgot all about Oladipo was a player. You're right, he probably would be a good fit. Payton is the future for Orlando so he's staying put. Maybe a 3 team deal could be in place to help Butler find a home. Lakers? Since they possibly want to trade the #1 overall pick.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2016, 04:51 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
To be completely honest with you, I forgot all about Oladipo was a player. You're right, he probably would be a good fit. Payton is the future for Orlando so he's staying put. Maybe a 3 team deal could be in place to help Butler find a home. Lakers? Since they possibly want to trade the #1 overall pick.
Quite possibly. I just have this feeling Orlando is going to try and take a step forward this year by acquiring some star talent. They have a ton of young talent and at some point need to consolidate.
Old 05-05-2016, 06:33 PM   #13
Rookie

jattnanga's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
I don't think it's even close that Minnesota is the most intriguing team.

KAT - Best rookie since... Duncan or Shaq?

Lavine, Wiggins, Rubio, Bazz, Dieng, throw in a free agent, Thibs, and a top 5 pick or another veteran if they move the pick.

C'mon, man!
I'm with Mauer4MVP, no doubt Minnesota is one of the most exciting teams going into next year.

A lot of young talent, athletes and length all over the place, a top 5 pick, cap space and Thibs' imprint on both sides of the ball.

Maybe they package that top 5 pick with one of their guys to trade for an established vet on draft night. Batum and/or Deng will probably be targeted in FA along with a big if KG retires. So there is so much to like about the roster and so much that can still change this summer.

Definitely the team to watch for me.
Old 05-05-2016, 06:44 PM   #14
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
I think the Clippers will be intriguing. Will they trade Blake or Paul is the question? One of the two has to be moved to get more pieces to compete. They don't co-exist to me. Paul needs someone like David West of the old days and Blake would thrive off of someone like KD, Westbrook, Conley, Teague, Melo, or Harden sadly to say.
Got a feeling CP3 will land in Cleveland.

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Old 05-06-2016, 04:13 PM   #15
Rookie

mosdef328's Arena

OVR: 0
I'm a big Warrior fan, but I'm kind of surprised Lakers didn't make this list. Since, all of this is speculative.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2016, 04:22 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
I think the Clippers will be intriguing. Will they trade Blake or Paul is the question? One of the two has to be moved to get more pieces to compete. They don't co-exist to me. Paul needs someone like David West of the old days and Blake would thrive off of someone like KD, Westbrook, Conley, Teague, Melo, or Harden sadly to say.
Haha are you serious? Trade one of them cause of some bad luck injuries? There's a reason you're not a GM

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »