Home

MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Here Are The Details

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Here Are The Details within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-05-2016, 09:09 PM   #369
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Here Are The Details

Or they could fill the teams full of SPs like in my carryover

Still don't know what that's about, but it seems to have changed since coming over to MLB16...or something.

In that franchise, only 1 "reliever only" type guy has starts (Josh Collmenter). D-Backs like wearing him out for some reason). Well two, but the other was me screwing up player lock and it made the reliever I wanted to lock as into the starter.

The other two guys are 80+ stamina relievers. One has 89 STA and the other 84 STA (not sure how they got labeled relievers...).

I checked the teams and literally all of them have a SP in LRP. Perhaps a product of 1.04 or maybe just MLB16 reacting to the 10-out-of-12 spots being filled by SP...
Old 05-06-2016, 02:33 AM   #370
Rookie

kriegz's Arena

OVR: 2
MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Here Are The Details

Ever since I downloaded the patch, in RTTS the top of my player's hair sticks out of his helmet. The helmet is pushed way down on his head. Also his sunglasses are rest too low, literally hanging on his earlobes? So odd.

Edit: So I noticed before the patch there was an option for hat under helmet. I had it set to yes. Now the option no longer exists. Could that be why this is happening now? This glitch did not exist before and annoys the living hell out of me...

Last edited by kriegz; 05-06-2016 at 01:56 PM.
Old 05-06-2016, 07:25 AM   #371
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sorry for not reading through this very long thread but since the patch I have been getting dugout yells only through the controller audio output. Is this a common issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2016, 07:26 AM   #372
Rookie

digger3210's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabarnes19
I think you may be right, but I believe that was pre patch as well. When I would Sim and look at rp in starting rotation the sp would be injured but not on dl.

I think part of the logic that still needs to be adjusted is it should be the pitcher with the most stamina pitching, yet is seems to be setup guys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Not seeing the setup guy in my franchise. Had Wacha get injured, but only out a few days, and the CPU put Lance Lynn into the rotation in his spot, which I would expect to happen (or Lyons, but either is a viable option imo).
Old 05-06-2016, 08:04 AM   #373
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger3210
Not seeing the setup guy in my franchise. Had Wacha get injured, but only out a few days, and the CPU put Lance Lynn into the rotation in his spot, which I would expect to happen (or Lyons, but either is a viable option imo).
Could we be seeing the set up man over the long reliever because the LR pitcher's stamina is low due to pitching in prior game?

I am going to back track boxscores and see if this is the case when I get home tonight.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 05-06-2016, 09:31 AM   #374
Rookie

digger3210's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Could we be seeing the set up man over the long reliever because the LR pitcher's stamina is low due to pitching in prior game?

I am going to back track boxscores and see if this is the case when I get home tonight.
Doubt that. When Wacha got hurt (2/3 of an inning pitched) I brought in Lynn who finished out the inning and pitched into the 7th. So, his energy was pretty low when the CPU threw him into the rotation slated to start 5 days later.
Old 05-06-2016, 11:00 AM   #375
Rookie

Threeebs's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabarnes19
This is my favorite Show to date as well. Plays a great game of ball and franchise has had some nice tweaks.

I probably have played this version more than any previous version.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Is the lack of trade delay option bothering you at all? Curious because when I start playing I feel like it's going to bug the hell out of me... Main reason I do 30 team control...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2016, 11:09 AM   #376
Rookie

CarolinaBlue02's Arena

I hadn't noticed any negative things with this patch...until last night. The computer hit a ball in the gap and the base runner was Matt Kemp, and he just kept running. I was able to throw him out at 3rd and even then he was trying to round 3b. It was very weird. What made it worse was the fact that I was up by only 1 run in the 8th inning. So instead of a guy on 2nd with 2 outs, he makes the last out trying to go for an inside the park HR.

Also, the lefty/lefty righty/righty matchup has been poor again. Too many times the CPU brings in the wrong matchups. But overall, the bugs have been few and far between and must say this is the best version of The Show by a wide margin.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »