Home

MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Here Are The Details

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Here Are The Details within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
NBA 2K25 Cover Athletes - Jayson Tatum, A'ja Wilson and Vince Carter
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Analysis
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games

Old 05-04-2016, 03:24 PM   #289
MVP

Unlucky 13's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Here Are The Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
The AI called up SP's from the minors from what I saw.
I have to see if any FA's were signed to fill them.
A combo would be sweet...but I haven't seen FA's signings during the year.

M.K.
Knight165
I'm at exactly mid season of my franchise, 81 games played, and no CPU team has signed a single free agent from the pool. Very few trades also, despite me putting the slider up a notch before the season started. We'll see how that progresses in July, as on July 1 the number of the players on the trade block quadrupled.
Old 05-04-2016, 03:59 PM   #290
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30

Just did a Sim to see if rp start. Here are the end of season stats for starts by rp.uploadfromtaptalk1462392005008.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Old 05-04-2016, 04:52 PM   #291
Rookie

bamawaz's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
I have a very good idea.

When I see Ichiro's BIG vsL wedge and a vsR wedge that's like half the size....I think it's safe to say you can tell which one he's better at.

Same for Trumbo vsL and vsR. Or Harper in my carryover...you couldn't tell the difference between a wedge that represents 90s (his vsR ratings) and 50s (his vsL ratings)?

I can tell the difference between Buxton's 80-rated wedge in reaction and a 60 rated one of Sano.

Is it hard to tell the difference between 78 and 83? Probably. Can you tell a difference on the field? Probably not. For significant differences on the field, you can tell with the wedges.

I don't even has a great, uber, 4K or whatever TV.

It's called taking chances and trying to come up with new ideas. Whether or not it's "totally useless" is up to your opinion. Not changing things or trying new ideas also opens you up to criticism.
I am talking about when you want to Substitute and want to compare 2 different players not the same player Left vs Right...sheesh!

If you think it is as easy to look at 2 completely different players and remember the exact or even close size of their wedges then you my friend are just a fanboy.

I have been a member of this site since 2003 and have purchased every single iteration of The Show since then. I love this game obviously but when something does not make sense or makes it worse IMO, I will say so. The Radial Wheel and Energy Circle are 2 such things. They spent time and effort to fix something that was not broken and even went back in to fix the Energy Circle, thus more time.

I respect your opinion even though I very much disagree with you even thinking this is not an issue for a lot of people. The Show continues to improve in Graphics and Gameplay along with that come hiccups...I do understand. I am just trying to keep them from getting the hiccups unnecessarily...lol.

Last edited by bamawaz; 05-04-2016 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Spelling
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2016, 04:54 PM   #292
MVP

OVR: 13

"Following a Year to Year file upload in Road To The Show, the player card stats would display incorrect team and player info. This should now be corrected."

On the Show Nation forums, one member posted that this was not, in fact, fixed. That the incorrect team bug was still fully present. I don't have the game yet (plan on getting it this week), so could someone on OS confirm whether or not this was fixed?
Old 05-04-2016, 04:59 PM   #293
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamawaz
If you think it is as easy to look at 2 completely different players and remember the exact or even close size of their wedges then you my friend are just a fanboy.

Right, I'm a fanboy because I can tell Ichiro's reaction wedge is larger than Sano's? Or Chris Carter's? Or Ichiro's vsL contact wedge is MUCH larger than Buxton's? Or Trumbo's vsL ratings are better than Schwarber's?

Those are all different players last time I checked.

Let's say I want to pinch hit for Buxton because they brought in a lefty the inning before. Ichiro is on the bench. I go to sub and see Buxton's hitting wedges. I move over to Ichiro - the vsL wedge "grows" a lot.

But I guess I'm a fanboy because I can see the difference as plain as day?
Old 05-04-2016, 05:02 PM   #294
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsnomar05
"Following a Year to Year file upload in Road To The Show, the player card stats would display incorrect team and player info. This should now be corrected."

On the Show Nation forums, one member posted that this was not, in fact, fixed. That the incorrect team bug was still fully present. I don't have the game yet (plan on getting it this week), so could someone on OS confirm whether or not this was fixed?
Not at home to see but did they re-import the save or just check the already imported save?
I'm assuming the fix was going forward on imported teams and the already imported save could not be fixed after the fact.
I have no idea I'm just wondering if the fix was also going to fix the already imported save.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 05-04-2016, 05:10 PM   #295
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just gave up a check swing HR to the A's eighth hitter is this a bug? It is not realistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2016, 05:11 PM   #296
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Save the video clip and upload it. Would like to see it. (Just so I can see the contact, timing etc.. results)
Curious what they were.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »