Home

WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices

This is a discussion on WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-01-2016, 01:40 PM   #4577
Pro

EticketJedi's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobba
Why'd the pregame get taken down
It was up too early. Had the event starting today.
Old 05-01-2016, 02:00 PM   #4578
Rookie

OVR: 0

Woke up to a nice little surprise while grinding for energy. No dupe but a nice pull!

IGN: Unremarkable
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-02-2016, 04:19 AM   #4579
MVP

ColtsAJD's Arena

@unremarkable33 this is what I've used the last 3 kotr...never lost more than 5 games total.

Old 05-02-2016, 04:24 AM   #4580
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsAJD
@unremarkable33 this is what I've used the last 3 kotr...never lost more than 5 games total.

Thank you. I have a ways to go before I get there lol

This is the lineup I used this time. (Looking back if I would have been 5-6 seed I would have made finals for sure but 5-8 seed tied and I didn't wanna drop a game and risk being 7-8 seed) in not sure if it's my strategy or what. I was energized for 90% of the games against the humans and finished 31-18 total. My divas kill me sometimes though. My next kotr I will have a Pro sv Alicia Fox who sucks and can't tag with my others. I also have like 13 other sv pros. Any advice?

Edit: I'm also about to get an WM diva from my ladder rewards that I'll have next kotr too. So my two leg pros will be gone

Last edited by unremarkable33; 05-02-2016 at 04:37 AM.
Old 05-02-2016, 04:42 AM   #4581
MVP

ColtsAJD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by unremarkable33
Thank you. I have a ways to go before I get there lol

This is the lineup I used this time. (Looking back if I would have been 5-6 seed I would have made finals for sure but 5-8 seed tied and I didn't wanna drop a game and risk being 7-8 seed) in not sure if it's my strategy or what. I was energized for 90% of the games against the humans and finished 31-18 total. My divas kill me sometimes though. My next kotr I will have a Pro sv Alicia Fox who sucks and can't tag with my others. I also have like 13 other sv pros. Any advice?

Edit: I'm also about to get an WM diva from my ladder rewards that I'll have next kotr too. So my two leg pros will be gone
Honestly not really. WM kotr is brutal as **** right now. Unless you are lucky enough to run something like me, it's tough to get anywhere. I got my *** kicked (especially by bots) for several kotr in a row. Once you can run 3 wm pro singles and wm pro/sv event pro tags, the bots get destroyed and the few humans can't compete. Only matches you lose are diva cuz bots have wm pros there. After a ton of grinding I have been VERY lucky to get as many WM pros as I have and it's given me an advantage over others temporarily.

Edit: the WM diva will help you for sure, much better than legend pros. As you can guess, the divas are my only weakness currently. I'm strong in solos and tags but the divas kill me...more in exhibition than kotr.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2016, 04:49 AM   #4582
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsAJD
Honestly not really. WM kotr is brutal as **** right now. Unless you are lucky enough to run something like me, it's tough to get anywhere. I got my *** kicked (especially by bots) for several kotr in a row. Once you can run 3 wm pro singles and wm pro/sv event pro tags, the bots get destroyed and the few humans can't compete. Only matches you lose are diva cuz bots have wm pros there. After a ton of grinding I have been VERY lucky to get as many WM pros as I have and it's given me an advantage over others temporarily.

Edit: the WM diva will help you for sure, much better than legend pros. As you can guess, the divas are my only weakness currently. I'm strong in solos and tags but the divas kill me...more in exhibition than kotr.

Well thank you. God my divas have killed me since leg tier. I recently got extremely lucky and pulled pros of Alicia and Nikki both in the last couple weeks or I'd still be running leg pros and not even in WM tier. My biggest problem right now is I can't make finals in kotr and sv cards are completely pointless to me (unless it's a Sasha I can pro) because 18/20 cards in Rtg are already sv pro or higher. It's just becoming very frustrating and I don't think I'll be proing any WM cards in the near future except the event ones

Edit:

Both singles. Henry proed wouldn't make my Rtg deck anyways, but Brie is nice to have!! 2 sv pro divas and 2 sv diva singles now!

Last edited by unremarkable33; 05-02-2016 at 05:12 AM.
Old 05-02-2016, 09:28 PM   #4583
MVP

OVR: 13

Here you go dbb...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
The New York Yankees
The Chicago Cubs
The Chicago Bulls
Machester United FC
Old 05-02-2016, 09:38 PM   #4584
MVP

DaBaByBuLLs's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyekid
Here you go dbb...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Do u remember what u used on the single's?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »