Home

MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Here Are The Details

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Here Are The Details within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-02-2016, 01:33 PM   #177
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Here Are The Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
Am I the only one that thinks this years game is great and doesn't understand all the hate the game is getting? I have seen hardly any bugs. Hearing people saying that the game is broken and unpolished is just lol.
You're not. It's just unfortunate that some people have decided to make it their goal on these forums to constantly criticize in a non-constructive manner because they know the devs frequent here.

Don't worry, they won't be here much longer if they continue with their current paths. Thankfully I'm much more active on the forums than apparently some realize.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 05-02-2016, 01:37 PM   #178
Rookie

CarolinaBlue02's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Am I the only one that thinks this years game is great and doesn't understand all the hate the game is getting? I have seen hardly any bugs. Hearing people saying that the game is broken and unpolished is just lol.
Nope you are not. I have not seen hardly any issues. I will admit that I only play franchise. I do not play any online modes. I must say that I do think this is the best version of The Show to date. No game is perfect so of course there is going to be some bugs/glitches along the way.
Old 05-02-2016, 01:39 PM   #179
Rookie

esham313's Arena

Quote:
Not at all man. I've been loving this game since day 1. Have had a great experience and plays the best baseball of any Show or any baseball game in my opinion.
Old 05-02-2016, 01:41 PM   #180
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by DireStr8s
Dynamic Difficulty notifications are broken now. However you set them it pops up at every at bat.
Another thing where I can only throw up my hands and say "not in my game":

First batter - I switch to dynamic in-game, set progress to "new level" . Indicator pops, likely because I just turned on DD. Nice pop off the bat, too

Second batter - HR box pops, which cancels a DD pop. Doesn't prove anything either way, need another AB.

Third batter - No indicator pop, which means the new level option worked. I switch back to Progress. Indicator doesn't pop on resume, which isn't surprising.

Fourth batter - Indicator pops, showing the previous advancement. All done!

My guess is, if this isn't some strange infrequent bug, a user profile is your issue here. Make sure you're loading the one you think you are on team select before starting the game.
Old 05-02-2016, 01:51 PM   #181
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Quote:
I love this year's game, I play every day that I can. I don't see the majority of bugs that others are seeing, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. And the few technical issues I am having can be overlooked, at least for now.

But generally speaking, I think the old "cartridge" days of getting a finished/polished product that requires no tweaking/fixing are far behind us. Video games these days are so immense and intricate that I doubt any amount of QC would completely prevent problems from emerging.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2016, 01:55 PM   #182
Rookie

Seancefc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
You're not. It's just unfortunate that some people have decided to make it their goal on these forums to constantly criticize in a non-constructive manner because they know the devs frequent here.

Don't worry, they won't be here much longer if they continue with their current paths. Thankfully I'm much more active on the forums than apparently some realize.
Out of curiosity are you in regular contact with the devs?
Old 05-02-2016, 01:56 PM   #183
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seancefc
Out of curiosity are you in regular contact with the devs?
Outside of a ****** Twitter stalking of Ramone, no.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 05-02-2016, 02:06 PM   #184
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Another thing where I can only throw up my hands and say "not in my game":

First batter - I switch to dynamic in-game, set progress to "new level" . Indicator pops, likely because I just turned on DD. Nice pop off the bat, too

Second batter - HR box pops, which cancels a DD pop. Doesn't prove anything either way, need another AB.

Third batter - No indicator pop, which means the new level option worked. I switch back to Progress. Indicator doesn't pop on resume, which isn't surprising.

Fourth batter - Indicator pops, showing the previous advancement. All done!

My guess is, if this isn't some strange infrequent bug, a user profile is your issue here. Make sure you're loading the one you think you are on team select before starting the game.
https://youtu.be/wIT-7kYChQM

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »