Home

MLB The Show 16 OSFM Roster V1 Available Now!!

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 OSFM Roster V1 Available Now!! within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-18-2016, 05:11 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM Roster V1 Available Now!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
Guys i will get this update out as soon as possible, late tonight or early tommorrow depending on real life needs lol.... Its well worth it, tons of corrections, new prospects, missing players, removed duplicate players etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ridin Elliot blair (giants) he a outfeilder in AA he is retired.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2016, 05:28 PM   #106
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
Guys i will get this update out as soon as possible, late tonight or early tommorrow depending on real life needs lol.... Its well worth it, tons of corrections, new prospects, missing players, removed duplicate players etc

Will you include the ratings updates and position changes that SCEA did for their roster update today? If not no biggie, I can do it myself but thought I'd ask. Thanks for all you you!! Have to hold off my franchise start until this Friday due to real life stuff so no rush!
Old 04-18-2016, 05:38 PM   #107
MVP

OVR: 6

If I'm missing the answer sorry been following this thread which can be a lot of info to handle but will v2 have correct lineups and pitching rotations? Thanks.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Last edited by mbergh22; 04-18-2016 at 05:48 PM.
Old 04-18-2016, 05:41 PM   #108
Rookie

Line-ups are all jacked regardless if you have auto lineups or manual. I cannot even get realistic rosters in a just play now game? I have tried every method and nothing straightens out the lineup. I appreciate the effort and look to these rosters every year, but none of the lineups are even close to what they should be for opening day.

Old 04-18-2016, 06:08 PM   #109
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godgers12
Is there a reason why most of the Mariners prospects are utterly useless? Jackson should have A potential and Diez should be a high B, not a C. Only gripe I have, everything else is nice.
Not sure if you mean Alex Jackson or Drew Jackson, but neither look like "A" potential imo. "A" should probably be reserved for the guys that are being touted as potential superstars. Alex is only in A ball and has had serious strikeout issues (28.9% SO rate last year)... and really just couldn't hit. And then Drew's high batting average in A ball in 2015 was largely b/c of a .414 BABIP. He also stole a ton of bases, but things like stolen bases and cheap singles are harder to come by when you get to higher levels.

Diaz probably deserves a "B," so let that be one of the few guys that you have to edit. I actually sort of do my own hybrid rosters ever year (but I don't publish it) and fix stuff like this to my liking.
Old 04-18-2016, 06:20 PM   #110
Rookie

mlbsorrento44's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveownzzz
Not sure if you mean Alex Jackson or Drew Jackson, but neither look like "A" potential imo. "A" should probably be reserved for the guys that are being touted as potential superstars. Alex is only in A ball and has had serious strikeout issues (28.9% SO rate last year)... and really just couldn't hit. And then Drew's high batting average in A ball in 2015 was largely b/c of a .414 BABIP. He also stole a ton of bases, but things like stolen bases and cheap singles are harder to come by when you get to higher levels.

Diaz probably deserves a "B," so let that be one of the few guys that you have to edit. I actually sort of do my own hybrid rosters ever year (but I don't publish it) and fix stuff like this to my liking.
I work for the Aquasox, and saw every game they both played in last season....A-Jack, I will agree on...He strikes out a lot...A lot...However, I would say Drew's singles were not really cheap singles...He put the ball where they weren't, and was the most consistent player on the whole team...He and Bishop looked really sharp last year....At bat and playing the field....

Alex seemed to always try to hit for the fences, which led to his high strike out total...You could see that he has more in him, but, never reached that last year....

Edit: Also, is Drew even in this roster? I saw Alex, but, I think I missed Drew....

Last edited by mlbsorrento44; 04-18-2016 at 06:23 PM.
Old 04-18-2016, 06:30 PM   #111
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlbsorrento44
I work for the Aquasox, and saw every game they both played in last season....A-Jack, I will agree on...He strikes out a lot...A lot...However, I would say Drew's singles were not really cheap singles...He put the ball where they weren't, and was the most consistent player on the whole team...He and Bishop looked really sharp last year....At bat and playing the field....

Alex seemed to always try to hit for the fences, which led to his high strike out total...You could see that he has more in him, but, never reached that last year....
That sounds like a fun dude!

I'm not so much knocking Drew's singles, it's just that his tools don't look like they translate to "A" potential MLB superstar. He's got a CANNON arm and a good glove. But, .400+ BABIP just isn't sustainable at any level, nor is that amount of stolen bases. I think he'll be a solid everyday player just based on his defense and base running- probably a 3 WAR type.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2016, 07:10 PM   #112
Rookie

mlbsorrento44's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveownzzz
That sounds like a fun dude!

I'm not so much knocking Drew's singles, it's just that his tools don't look like they translate to "A" potential MLB superstar. He's got a CANNON arm and a good glove. But, .400+ BABIP just isn't sustainable at any level, nor is that amount of stolen bases. I think he'll be a solid everyday player just based on his defense and base running- probably a 3 WAR type.

I agree he's not an "A" potential....I do think he will be a solid player if he makes it to the show.....Just not a superstar....

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »