Home

MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Night!

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Night! within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-15-2016, 10:58 PM   #89
Rookie

Reckless559's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Nigh

Might just play road to the show till these come out
Old 04-15-2016, 11:00 PM   #90
Rookie

Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Nigh

I don't get it the rosters are great, the amount of work that goes into it is mind blowing and much appreciated.

With that being said, what is with all the grandstanding seems like every year a bigger and bigger deal gets made of these rosters. At this rate next season there will need to be a ticker tape parade and the Supreme Court will be ruling deciding on if they should make release day a national holiday or not.

I guess I just don't understand the need for perfection if the demand is so high? Why not appease the masses especially since they will be updated many, many times through the season. Seems a little egomaniacal to me.....
Old 04-15-2016, 11:05 PM   #91
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceieus
I don't get it the rosters are great, the amount of work that goes into it is mind blowing and much appreciated.

With that being said, what is with all the grandstanding seems like every year a bigger and bigger deal gets made of these rosters. At this rate next season there will need to be a ticker tape parade and the Supreme Court will be ruling deciding on if they should make release day a national holiday or not.

I guess I just don't understand the need for perfection if the demand is so high? Why not appease the masses especially since they will be updated many, many times through the season. Seems a little egomaniacal to me.....
Bottom line, they are putting in the time and effort so if they want to make it the best they can before releasing it then that is their choice. If it wasn't up to snuff others would complain anyway so they really can't appease everyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2016, 11:12 PM   #92
Rookie

First time posting but have been waiting to start my franchise for OSFM ever since I ran across OSFM in 2008ish...thanks for all the hard work! Thanks for the accuracy of all the farm systems and ratings based on hours of testing. Waiting is the hardest part but Sunday at 6 I will be combing thru my Twins franchise. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-16-2016, 06:40 AM   #93
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:

It's called, taking pride in your work. I wouldn't put my name on something that wasn't finished because I wanted to appease the masses. Seems foolish. Is the Twitter thing a little silly, sure, but it's for fun. With the OSFM thread being closed because people can't play nice, ridin is giving us an opportunity to ask questions. I hope next year, they don't announce anything and just work on it. There's no reason for people to act the way they do when they are waiting for the rosters.

I appreciate the hard work guys. Can't wait until Sunday night!
Old 04-16-2016, 07:46 AM   #94
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:

Are you for serious?

Appease the masses? The masses can either do the work themselves, or wait.

The entitlement is strong with this one.

I do like how you tried to soften the blow with the "I appreciate all the hard work that goes into the rosters" right before coming with the "but 'everyone' is waiting, we're impatient, and we deserve to have these rosters already, how dare you deny us..."

Talk about egomaniacal lol. I love OS this time of year.
Old 04-16-2016, 08:55 AM   #95
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16

Guys I just wanna thank you for the Q&A last night. It was a lot of fun and I hope we answered some questions. I will be posting tidbits and pics on Twitter up until release tomorrow night as well. Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2016, 09:03 AM   #96
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:

These rosters bring new members to the site. For a free service why not let the guys try to partner with OS and get a little site traffic?

It doesn't really sound appreciated from your post. It sounds like you think they should release them when you want. They seem egomaniacal to you and you seem entitled to me.

I want a capability to protect a roster so they could make it read only. You couldn't share the file or upload it to the vault. I would love for them to profit off this hard work.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »