Home

MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Night!

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Night! within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-15-2016, 12:43 PM   #57
Rookie

WhiteBunny's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Nigh

Thanks guys for all your hard work.
Old 04-15-2016, 12:51 PM   #58
Rookie

ApolloKids's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Nigh

I'm not sure if it's worse to passive aggressively needle people making something for you for free or to treat the needling people like they have committed a war crime by daring to question the almighty roster makers for a video game. It's probably the latter, actually. I think we all love and appreciate the work the roster makers do. Anytime there is a hazy eta with anything hotly anticipated there will be anxiousness for the arrival. No need to white knight for people who are creating 20 year old baseball players in a video game.
Old 04-15-2016, 01:08 PM   #59
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
If it's snowing......Sasquatch has it.

M.K.
Knight165
Seriously? Yeti are basically abominable snowmen...if anything, Sasquatch would be at a disadvantage here in the snow. *scoff*
Old 04-15-2016, 01:09 PM   #60
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
It's for fun man, it's just to give some guys pics and info before release and build some excitement, not rocket science and nothing serious.... Remember guys it's a Video Game lol
Haha.

I think excitement is at a fever pitch. Don't have to worry about that. Just funny to me that we're not allowed to ask questions... and then there's a Q&A session. And yes, it's a video game, but we all obviously take it quite seriously as indicated by the fact that we're all on a sports video game forum, talking about a Q&A session about a roster where people created practically every minor league player in the game.

Either way, I look forward to the rosters but I only have one question. Which will be the same one for 99.9% of us, but I'm not asking it.....

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 04-15-2016, 01:13 PM   #61
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Haha.

I think excitement is at a fever pitch. Don't have to worry about that. Just funny to me that we're not allowed to ask questions... and then there's a Q&A session. And yes, it's a video game, but we all obviously take it quite seriously as indicated by the fact that we're all on a sports video game forum, talking about a Q&A session about a roster where people created practically every minor league player in the game.

Either way, I look forward to the rosters but I only have one question. Which will be the same one for 99.9% of us, but I'm not asking it.....

Like I said in my earlier post, no need to ask that question as I will give the best available update that I can...... Trust me it's worth the wait, we won't rush it out just to get it out but by tonight I should have a very good window for you guys at the very least
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2016, 01:17 PM   #62
Rookie

hock0413's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
It's for fun man, it's just to give some guys pics and info before release and build some excitement, not rocket science and nothing serious.... Remember guys it's a Video Game lol
I think excitement is already at 11!
Old 04-15-2016, 01:21 PM   #63
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock0413
I think excitement is already at 11!

We want it even higher lol... Seriously I have been creating rosters for over 25 years in some form or fashion and this is by far and away the most accurate representation you will find for any game ever released, I have been involved in other sports games such as NBA2k and Madden rosters but this set this year is well worth the hype.... If you are thinking about starting your franchise before they drop I would hold off, it's well worth it
Old 04-15-2016, 01:27 PM   #64
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Bought the game on my lunch hour, today. Wasn't even gonna bother with it until the OSFM rosters were close to a release. That's the respect I have for you guys and your work. Thank you so much!
#WeAreND

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »