Home

MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Night!

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Night! within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-15-2016, 11:38 AM   #49
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Nigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
And furthermore, could Bigfoot beat a yeti in a fight? If so, how many yeti could Sasquatch pummel? I will hang up and listen to your response.
If it's snowing......Sasquatch has it.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-15-2016, 11:52 AM   #50
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Nigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
If it's snowing......Sasquatch has it.

M.K.
Knight165
Wait! It...it's the Yowie with a steel chair! Bah Gawd, King! He's broken him in half!
#WeAreND
Old 04-15-2016, 12:05 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 0

Those pics last night looked amazing, couldn't imagine the hours put in on these,how do you balance that out along with family/work time? What do your spouses/significant others say about the time invested? This is pure dedication and it's much appreciated. Thanks,guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2016, 12:09 PM   #52
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negan
Those pics last night looked amazing, couldn't imagine the hours put in on these,how do you balance that out along with family/work time? What do your spouses/significant others say about the time invested? This is pure dedication and it's much appreciated. Thanks,guys.

Haha oh that's a good Q&A question lol thanks though.... The face guys are incredible this year
Old 04-15-2016, 12:10 PM   #53
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negan
They're all in divorce proceedings......I kid, I kid.

In fact, it's healthy for guys to have "hobby time." And you know what they say about couples...those who edit rosters together, stay together. Doesn't quite rhyme the way it should, but you get the idea.
Old 04-15-2016, 12:13 PM   #54
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

A Q&A session about rosters... um. Okay. I wonder what the first question will be. Maybe I'm the only one thinking it's weird to have a Q&A session.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 04-15-2016, 12:14 PM   #55
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
They're all in divorce proceedings......I kid, I kid.

In fact, it's healthy for guys to have "hobby time." And you know what they say about couples...those who edit rosters together, stay together. Doesn't quite rhyme the way it should, but you get the idea.

Lol I actually just laughed out loud at a bored meeting right now reading this, but yes the fact that we have families and jobs does somethings get in the way lol all joking aside though it is a serious commitment for a few solid weeks a year but they get used to it lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2016, 12:42 PM   #56
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
A Q&A session about rosters... um. Okay. I wonder what the first question will be. Maybe I'm the only one thinking it's weird to have a Q&A session.

It's for fun man, it's just to give some guys pics and info before release and build some excitement, not rocket science and nothing serious.... Remember guys it's a Video Game lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »