Home

MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Night!

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Night! within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-15-2016, 10:29 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Nigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Haha....very good.

M.K.
Knight165
Oh yea it's either a weekend of pine 2×4s and nails or video game pine tar and maple bats
Old 04-15-2016, 10:35 AM   #34
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM Twitter Q&A With Our Very Own RidinDwnKingsely Tomorrow Nigh

Ok guys relax lol... No time is being taken away from the set to answer questions. This is basically to answer some basic questions that we all keep getting hit with all day long, besides the obvious one lol. This is a tremendous amount of work that is being done and has been done already by this amazing community. So we figured it would be a fun way to get the hype up before release. I will also provide you guys with an update during the Q&A as to where we stand at that time and possibly, yes possibly an idea of when they will be released. Work is fluid and being done all day long by someone so it just depends on what gets done and where I feel we are at tonight with what's left on my end. Willard will be available during the Q&A as well to help answer questions. By the way the work his face team including new addition Bigpoppawilly and the other OS vets have done is tremendous and makes this set far superior to anything ever released. There is a lot of things to be excited about with these rosters this year for all of us and anything I can share tonight I will. I do have a few asks before tonight though..

1.lets not make every question "when will it be released or what's the status".. I will answer that if I can at some point during the Q&A so just ask a diff question

The types of questions we will answer are around ratings, some sneak peak of pics like last night.. Players who made it in, transactions and anything u guys wanna know about the face artists, the creators or even the man, the myth, the one and only Wizard of err.... I mean Knight, lol. Knights not on Twitter but he will be there in spirit, so let's have fun with this and keep it light. Once again thanks to Steve, Millenium and all the guys at OS who provide us this great place. See you guys on Twitter tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by RidinDwnKingsley; 04-15-2016 at 10:40 AM.
Old 04-15-2016, 10:41 AM   #35
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice27
This is starting to feel like more of a press event than a community project but I'm excited to hear some info none the less
Hmm the press and the media? That's an idea!!! Relax its fun... If you don't wanna participate you are welcome not to
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2016, 10:52 AM   #36
All Star

JayD's Arena

Would love to see Dansby Swanson and Ozzie Albies of the Braves. With how bad we are this year we may even see them come up this year. At least the Twins are equally as bad and we're not the only ones.
Old 04-15-2016, 10:54 AM   #37
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Would love to see Dansby Swanson and Ozzie Albies of the Braves. With how bad we are this year we may even see them come up this year. At least the Twins are equally as bad and we're not the only ones.
There's a photo of Swanson that was posted on twitter. I'll try and find it for you

Edit: here we go

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2016, 10:54 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0

Is it safe to assume that the free agents barring real life signings moving forward are set in stone? Would love to get a few screenshots of the free agents so our league can knock out the 1-2 round free agent draft. I heard Cuban players are in free agency is this true?
Old 04-15-2016, 10:55 AM   #39
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

I'll post a pic of Albies tonight and talks about free agents and international prospects

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2016, 10:57 AM   #40
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Guys....Baseball is Fun again!
Have fun with this.

I can't wait to find out.....

Boxers, briefs or commando?

Paper or plastic?

Bigfoot....is he real?

IMPORTANT questions!

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »