Home

MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.02 Available, Here Are The Details

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.02 Available, Here Are The Details within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-09-2016, 11:14 AM   #57
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.02 Available, Here Are The Details

Also nothing but challenge failed here while attempting to play DD with friends. Tried it like 10 times in a row, with both of us restarting our PS4's and still nothing.

I can connect to randoms for DD games, sometimes. But haven't once been able to play a friend.
Old 04-09-2016, 01:27 PM   #58
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Did this address the year to year saves bug in RTTS and Franchises?
No it did not.

This patch was for online issues

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 04-09-2016, 01:31 PM   #59
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

My game crashed last night after the update. I was playing the Yankees in Spring Training when in the 5th inning the game crashed. Anyone else experiencing this?

I am hopeful that it was a fluke but I'm concerned that it may happen again.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 04-09-2016, 01:34 PM   #60
Banned

OVR: 21

Between the crashing and constant frame rate hits, I am ready to go back to Madden!!

C
Old 04-09-2016, 04:26 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 0
Yeah the framerate is pretty annoying. It's just so Damn choppy! Just threw on MLB 15 and amazing how much more smoother it was! Hope MLB 16 can get smoother with a patch but not optimistic
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2016, 04:31 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaronAndrew
No fixes for the frame rate issues...Still experiencing problems, during cutscenes especially.
Man that's too bad. This game would be so great if they could iron these frame rate issues. It's been a thorn in their side since the transition to the PS4. Going forward they need to do whatever it takes to do to fix this even if it means scaling down some of the details in the crowd, scrapping PBR (which you don't even notice unless you go into replay), etc... All the improvements in the world mean nothing if the game doesn't play smooth. I love the MLB the Show series but I have to say I've been somewhat disappointed with the performance this gen.
Old 04-09-2016, 04:53 PM   #63
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Man that's too bad. This game would be so great if they could iron these frame rate issues. It's been a thorn in their side since the transition to the PS4. Going forward they need to do whatever it takes to do to fix this even if it means scaling down some of the details in the crowd, scrapping PBR (which you don't even notice unless you go into replay), etc... All the improvements in the world mean nothing if the game doesn't play smooth. I love the MLB the Show series but I have to say I've been somewhat disappointed with the performance this gen.
Take into account that the engine is quite old and PS4 isn't a high end machine. I don't think SCEA can do anything about it. Maybe provide some options for crowd quality? I think devs can do this in the current gen consoles.
Old 04-09-2016, 05:12 PM   #64
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
My framerate has been great. But all the other bugs is why I hate new modes and small nick nicks that are added. Seems to me they need to focus on a lot of core elements and online actually connecting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »