Home

A Way Too Early Look at MLB The Show 17's Modes

This is a discussion on A Way Too Early Look at MLB The Show 17's Modes within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-04-2016, 12:07 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: A Way Too Early Look at MLB The Show 17's Modes

Better player models. This is a next gen console. Eyes look like something out of The Walking Dead. Take a page from Uncharted 4.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 04-04-2016, 07:25 AM   #34
Rookie

I would personally love to goto say ATT Ballpark on a partially cloudy day, one inning goes by and the clouds are more abundant and the 3rd inning we get some rain followed by a 4th inning postponement and eventual cancel. That would be awesome. Maybe get a reward for wasting 4 innings haha.
Old 04-04-2016, 01:19 PM   #35
cws
Rookie

cws's Arena

Exclamation Re: A Way Too Early Look at MLB The Show 17's Modes

No more modes! I'd like more competition in the marketplace! Sony has been too slow in making changes that should have been made by now! Realize that they have been doing this for several years. They seem to be happy making more modes, but let other core aspects in the game suffer. The major changes would happen more quickly if another company or two would enter the picture.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2016, 11:25 AM   #36
Banned

Is this an actual wishlist that the devs are looking at? I have something for next year that I want to put in that should be really simple to implement that would solve some of the gripes for home and away equipment.
Old 04-10-2016, 03:49 PM   #37
Rookie

The game doesn't really need more odds and ends. First of all it needs to clean up things that have been issues for years, like the pitcher constantly being hit by line drives up the middle. Every once in a while? ok, but not three or four times a day. It needs new player models and if I'm being greedy, either more classic stadiums or way to build our own stadium, and a way to customize divisions. BUt not more game modes that add nothing to the game.
Old 04-13-2016, 06:43 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cws
No more modes! I'd like more competition in the marketplace! Sony has been too slow in making changes that should have been made by now! Realize that they have been doing this for several years. They seem to be happy making more modes, but let other core aspects in the game suffer. The major changes would happen more quickly if another company or two would enter the picture.
You got that right. Very lazy when it comes to improving the player models and fixing a lot of things that are still wrong with this game. Don't get me wrong, very cool game but like you said if EA were to get back into the picture you could bet your bottom dollar they would need to be more on their toes.

Old 04-16-2016, 08:14 PM   #39
Rookie

Another thing I noticed is if a pitcher gets hurt during the game the new pitcher coming in only gets 10 warm up pitches. The rule states he gets as many pitches as he wants. This is not fair to the pitcher since he is not warmed up totally.

Old 04-16-2016, 08:22 PM   #40
Rookie

digger3210's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman23
Another thing I noticed is if a pitcher gets hurt during the game the new pitcher coming in only gets 10 warm up pitches. The rule states he gets as many pitches as he wants. This is not fair to the pitcher since he is not warmed up totally.

Believe this is just a visual "bug". Devs have previously said in case of injury the relief pitcher is fully warm when they face the first batter.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »