Home

WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices

This is a discussion on WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-09-2016, 07:32 PM   #3873
MVP

DaBaByBuLLs's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices

So what do you all think would be the best lineup to run +5's for this PCC would be??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-09-2016, 08:36 PM   #3874
MVP

Molarmite's Arena

OVR: 13

I have a question about the current level I'm at, I'm currently at Epic+ and this seems like one of the hardest levels to grow at.

My lineup features a legendary HHH that I got for the login bonus, an epic rock that I got from the login bonus, an UR Ultimate Warrior Pro and an UR Brock Lesnar pro. My divas are an epic Brie Bella and a SR Brie Bella pro.

It used to be so easy to gain levels because all you needed was a Super Rare or an Ultra Rare to pro but now I almost need another Epic to grow. How did all of you get past this point? Do you just have to grind? Is KOTR your best bet to hopefully land a dupe? Team events? I hope not team events because my team can barely get an epic in team events. I feel like it will take forever until I'm on Legendary level.
Old 03-09-2016, 10:25 PM   #3875
MVP

ColtsAJD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molarmite
I have a question about the current level I'm at, I'm currently at Epic+ and this seems like one of the hardest levels to grow at.

My lineup features a legendary HHH that I got for the login bonus, an epic rock that I got from the login bonus, an UR Ultimate Warrior Pro and an UR Brock Lesnar pro. My divas are an epic Brie Bella and a SR Brie Bella pro.

It used to be so easy to gain levels because all you needed was a Super Rare or an Ultra Rare to pro but now I almost need another Epic to grow. How did all of you get past this point? Do you just have to grind? Is KOTR your best bet to hopefully land a dupe? Team events? I hope not team events because my team can barely get an epic in team events. I feel like it will take forever until I'm on Legendary level.
Grind...a lot. Play kotr as often as you can. Go for the highest rewards you can in pcc/rtg/rd. Grind some more...eventually the dupes will come. This game is either about buying packs to get ahead...or grinding a ****load to catch up. We've all been where you are now. Yeah it's frustrating. You either keep going, playing a bunch and you get the pros at some point...or you just say **** it and give up. If you want a really good deck, the game is a huge time investment.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2016, 10:27 PM   #3876
MVP

ColtsAJD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBaByBuLLs
So what do you all think would be the best lineup to run +5's for this PCC would be??

I think you should go with the one that wins the highest percentage.
Old 03-10-2016, 12:13 PM   #3877
MVP

Adam_19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molarmite

Grinding a lot helps obviously. But kotr imo is the best way to advance and also event rewards are a great way to move forward.
Old 03-10-2016, 04:28 PM   #3878
Rookie

Hey Ant, you were a +5.

Old 03-10-2016, 04:42 PM   #3879
MVP

Adam_19's Arena

Another Cena