Home

MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Franchise Mode & Gameplay (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Franchise Mode & Gameplay (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-06-2016, 08:09 PM   #465
Permanently Banned

nomo17k's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Franchise Mode & Gameplay (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
Okay, I got your points at least.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2016, 09:48 PM   #466
Pro

OVR: 24
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Franchise Mode & Gameplay (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
My solution is to not click auto for any roster moves, always do them manually. I believe you will be able to keep a few "stars" relatively happy but the problem will be the rest of the position players. Also pitching will be tricky with only one "ace" who you can keep happy.

I like the concept because it is an attempt to prevent people from loading up unrealistically with a bunch of stars. It sort of adds a human element to the game.
Even when I try to manually do everything my lineups are constantly changed, any time a player is injured (even a 1-day injury).

But yeah I like the concept also. It sounds like it needs a little tweaking but it is absolutely a good step in the right direction.
Old 03-07-2016, 07:19 PM   #467
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
Even when I try to manually do everything my lineups are constantly changed, any time a player is injured (even a 1-day injury).

But yeah I like the concept also. It sounds like it needs a little tweaking but it is absolutely a good step in the right direction.

Go to settings and then mode specific options. Make sure everything like lineups and injuries are on manual. When a player gets injured manually put him on the DL and when he is healthy select the put on bench option and then go to the lineup screen and adjust it manually.
Old 03-08-2016, 12:10 PM   #468
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Quick counts allowed me to get through several seasons this year. Let's not forget about that addition. Wasn't that poll posted in 2013, well before that was added?
QC's is hands down the best feature added to this title, ever. The following link shows a post I made in 2011 wanted the ASB generated counts to carry over to this title.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...2&postcount=52

If they remove QC's they would lose me as a customer. I can't go back after having QC's.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 03-09-2016, 12:19 PM   #469
Rookie

OVR: 4

Did we ever get an answer as to what happens with all stat tracking for our imported franchises?
Old 03-10-2016, 07:33 AM   #470
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

HOLY CRAP! I'm only to progression on the video, but I have to say, that is impressive!! One of the most realistic progression models I've seen in a sports game! I'm sold, SCEA!
Old 03-10-2016, 02:50 PM   #471
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
QC's is hands down the best feature added to this title, ever. The following link shows a post I made in 2011 wanted the ASB generated counts to carry over to this title.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...2&postcount=52

If they remove QC's they would lose me as a customer. I can't go back after having QC's.
I agree that it's a great addition but I can never, ever bring myself to use it in my franchise.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2016, 09:10 PM   #472
Banned

MountaineersSon's Arena

OVR: 0

The franchise fact sheet is very bland. Disappointed online franchise was untouched. MLB the show 14 is a beautiful game, the franchise is still very playable with 30 team control. Sticking with it again. I know there are hardcore fans like me who haven't given away there money the last couple years. That's a **** load of money this franchise is losing. Give offline a nba 2k type overhaul and tear, rip apart and show love to online. I'll keep playing 14, it's just as beautiful, get 30 team control, wrigley field glitch isn't there, playoff pitcher stamina isn't tuned wrong and I get Cutch's locks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »