Home

MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Franchise Mode & Gameplay (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Franchise Mode & Gameplay (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
NBA 2K25 Cover Athletes - Jayson Tatum, A'ja Wilson and Vince Carter
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Analysis
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games

Old 03-05-2016, 01:59 PM   #393
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Franchise Mode & Gameplay (Archive Available)

Nomo are you gonna be running your CPU vs CPU tests this year? I run with auto fielding and auto baserunning in offline play so I use your slider findings quite a bit in those categories then modify batting/pitching to my control methods and skill level and it works out great.
Old 03-05-2016, 02:09 PM   #394
Rookie

Threeebs's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Franchise Mode & Gameplay (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
MLB The Show 16 is looking like a fantastic update to the series. But the top 3 things Sony should have on their white board and work on for MLB The Show 17 is the following!

Presentation and Commentary
Player Models
Franchise Mode

Who's with me
I don't know if you've noticed but every single year every area gets a little more love and with the PS4 bringing more room it'll grow and expand every year, little by little. They can't work on all of our wishes all at once. I think they'll set their own priorities based on their numbers.

The last two years player models and presentation along with commentary got a lot of love. They absolutely changed the **** out of that and already you want more? Well they did even more this year.

They have a 9-10 month window for every installment. Every year they will add/are adding. It's pretty clear that it will never be enough for a lot of people...
Old 03-05-2016, 02:21 PM   #395
Rookie

rabnothimself's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
They already said that the new ST jerseys/caps won't be in because they released them too late. However, the Phillies new red alternate is in and it's basically the same as the new ST jersey. Same for a lot of teams this year.

The one think that is odd is the order of the jerseys in the video. It goes from home white to the next one being road warm-up. Maybe in this build they were still adding the jerseys.
Ahh, thanks for the clarification. And yes their spring training jerseys are exactly the same as their new new red alternates that they are gonna wear this year, the only difference being the spring training patch that they will have on it during spring training.

Also I noticed that they had to file the new red jersey under road alternate even though they will be wearing it at home only. This is due to the fact that the Phils already have a cream colored home alternate as well and no road alternates. They need to do away with every team having a road and home alternate slot as not all teams have them, and just label them correctly. So for the Phils it should be home alternate 1 and home alternate 2. No road alternate at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2016, 02:44 PM   #396
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20

Franchise mode and gameplay looks great! Can't wait.

MVP Digital Edition pre-ordered today.
Old 03-05-2016, 02:49 PM   #397
Rookie

OVR: 4
For those of you that are unhappy with the franchise upgrades, you only have yourselves to blame. When you keep asking about accurate detail of the dirt in the outfield, accurate seating in the nose bleed section and other imo minor and irrelevant cosmetic fixes, it takes time away from other game modes. The body types will continue to look bad because people are too worried about the scoreboard in the left field. Just my two cents
Old 03-05-2016, 03:00 PM   #398
Pro

OVR: 5

Personally, the gimped stat tracking has always been my biggest gripe, so I'm very happy with the updates.

But in most game studios, artists and game designers are two different teams.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:04 PM   #399
ShowTime!

NAFBUC's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
have a look and this a hardcore forum just imagine the ******s

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ball-game.html
Hard to refute the data HustlinOwl.......I would say the ****** fan would not make it to the All Star game. So why bother having individual All Star team uniforms.

Last edited by NAFBUC; 03-05-2016 at 03:54 PM. Reason: my bad
Old 03-05-2016, 03:32 PM   #400
Pro

OVR: 5

There's also this one:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ying-most.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »