Home

MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Franchise Mode & Gameplay (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Franchise Mode & Gameplay (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-04-2016, 05:30 AM   #225
Rookie

OVR: 0
How can they not revise everyones face model? There are no changes to graphics im telling yall and player models!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2016, 07:18 AM   #226
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Franchise Mode & Gameplay (Archive Available)

In regards to a "Star" player needing to hit 1, 3 or 4: remember that there were other categories affecting morale. Just because a "Star" player doesn't like hitting 2nd or 5th doesn't mean that overall he can't still be satisfied or happy.

Also, we'll have to wait and see what players need the "Star" status. Is it players rated 90 and over? Over 92? 86 or higher? When we know the answer to that we'll have a lot better idea of how much this would even be an issue.
Old 03-04-2016, 07:28 AM   #227
Rookie

rabnothimself's Arena

Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream Starts Now - Franchise Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
It's not spot on at all.

They are still missing all the year flags in left center field. The 2 LED stat boards on the right field wall is wrong. Also the LED stat board in the right field upper deck is wrong. Team logos instead of team names on the Jumbo tron. Also not confirmed yet but I bet the Liberty Bell animations also is still wrong. Plus still no real life stat LED ribbon boards that go around the stadium.
Yes those things are all inaccurate, I agree. But pointing out stuff like led boards that aren't real to life? That's an issue in every stadium, not just CBP. And the pennant flags are there, they just need to add the years to them. It would be awesome to have the liberty bell function correctly on home runs though. Overall I just feel the stadium looks great minus the little nuances missing.
Old 03-04-2016, 07:32 AM   #228
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream Starts Now - Franchise Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERS#1
Only reason MVP went away is because of exclusives not because it didn't make money .. MVP to me has still not been replaced as top console baseball game nit saying it didn't have problems but the Show only has it beat in Graphics only and that's sad really .. I agree DD is there money mode !!!
Seriously??? Come on. The AI is inferior. The amount of options in how you want to play the game on The Show is superior. I could paint corners all day and destroy the AI on MVP 05. They could not hit me after I got super good at meter pitching.

I played MVP 05 for 5 straight years. Loved the game. And no question one of the very best ever made. But starting with MLB The Show 11 I was totally done with MVP 05.

But if you love MVP 05....keep playing it.

I am very excited for player morale, the new contract system, new scouting (20/80 scale) and I am really happy we have a trade frequency slider!!!! Huge. Upgraded financial screens. Plenty to be pumped about.
NHL25 - Panthers YR1 Pre-Season
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Old 03-04-2016, 07:43 AM   #229
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Franchise Mode & Gameplay (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoLuxa13
In regards to a "Star" player needing to hit 1, 3 or 4: remember that there were other categories affecting morale. Just because a "Star" player doesn't like hitting 2nd or 5th doesn't mean that overall he can't still be satisfied or happy.

Also, we'll have to wait and see what players need the "Star" status. Is it players rated 90 and over? Over 92? 86 or higher? When we know the answer to that we'll have a lot better idea of how much this would even be an issue.
Mike Trout gonna be a very unhappy man playing for the angels seeing he bats at number 2
Old 03-04-2016, 07:48 AM   #230
Rookie

JYakubowski's Arena

OVR: 1

Haven't been able to watch the stream yet. Did they discuss the playoff rosters?
Old 03-04-2016, 07:54 AM   #231
Pro

boxers's Arena

I did a search in this thread for "britton" and it came up with nothing. Has anyone discussed the fact that zach britton signed a FA contract and was traded days/weeks later (before the next season)? That seems like odd logic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2016, 08:09 AM   #232
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxers
I did a search in this thread for "britton" and it came up with nothing. Has anyone discussed the fact that zach britton signed a FA contract and was traded days/weeks later (before the next season)? That seems like odd logic.

Trade Slider

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »