Home

MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Franchise Mode & Gameplay (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Franchise Mode & Gameplay (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-03-2016, 10:19 PM   #185
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Franchise Mode & Gameplay (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
Confused because at 1:25:53 mark Ramone said the MadBum haircut happened too late in dev cycle?
I think he meant shave. MadBum had short hair, but still had his beard last week in real life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2016, 10:21 PM   #186
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Franchise Mode & Gameplay (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
Confused because at 1:25:53 mark Ramone said the MadBum haircut happened too late in dev cycle?
ya, MadBum literally just cut it all off like 2 days ago.
Old 03-03-2016, 10:22 PM   #187
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew127
If I can offer an opinion on the GM goals...

Sweep division series?
Sweep LCS?

I feel like all of this is an afterthought. What kind of a goal is that? What difference does it make if you sweep the division series vs. win it in 5 games? What owner would set such a random and meaningless milestone?

The O's swept the DS in 2014. Then got swept in the LCS. You think the owner felt good about that?

The only thing that comes to mind to describe what I saw is "afterthought".
I think Ramone talked about this in the stream but I could be completely wrong. You could complete all your GM goals and have a good GM rating but if you don't accomplish the Owners goal you could be fired.
Old 03-03-2016, 10:25 PM   #188
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream Starts Now - Franchise Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabnothimself
I agree, Citizens Bank Park is pretty spot on, the only thing that annoys me about it is that all of the concession stands are completely empty in the park. It looks real bad in ashburn alley and on the one that's in the left field scoreboard porch.
It's not spot on at all.

They are still missing all the year flags in left center field. The 2 LED stat boards on the right field wall is wrong. Also the LED stat board in the right field upper deck is wrong. Team logos instead of team names on the Jumbo tron. Also not confirmed yet but I bet the Liberty Bell animations also is still wrong. Plus still no real life stat LED ribbon boards that go around the stadium.
Old 03-03-2016, 10:37 PM   #189
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

While I selfishly wish Franchise would be loaded with improvements each year and DD and that all these side modes would die a quick and dramatic death ( ), I am happy with the way franchise is moving forward.

Seriously, the improved stat tracking was always going to be the "big ticket" upgrade, so add in the fact that they have added what seems to be a well thought-out morale system along with the various tweaks and improvements to multiple aspects of the logic, management, commentary, and UI and I have no complaints.

Don't get me wrong, I have a laundry list of things I still want (seriously...I don't think it's realistically possible to satisfy my wishlist completely), but I am happy with how 16's franchise is shaping up.
Old 03-03-2016, 10:38 PM   #190
Banned

OVR: 4

Another year of incremental change. Still the same stale franchise experience. Passing on the game this year. I'll just play last year's game when I get the baseball itch.
Old 03-03-2016, 10:46 PM   #191
Banned

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
It's not spot on at all.

They are still missing all the year flags in left center field. The 2 LED stat boards on the right field wall is wrong. Also the LED stat board in the right field upper deck is wrong. Team logos instead of team names on the Jumbo tron. Also not confirmed yet but I bet the Liberty Bell animations also is still wrong. Plus still no real life stat LED ribbon boards that go around the stadium.
None of the stadiums have stats on the LED ribbons in the game. They aren't going to make an exception for CBP.

I am sure there is a reason they couldn't put years on the flags in center field.

Just me but I am concentrating more on trying to win a baseball game than whether the flags in center field have numbers on them or not.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2016, 10:58 PM   #192
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

lol, what the heck was going on with Posey's wrist at the 1;59;45 mark? Taped wrists for base running and then gone the next batter?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »