Home

MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Franchise Mode & Gameplay (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Franchise Mode & Gameplay (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-03-2016, 09:42 PM   #169
MVP

eric7064's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream Starts Now - Franchise Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
LOL, Online Franchise maybe 2017
We can only hope.
Old 03-03-2016, 09:43 PM   #170
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25
Nothing really groundbreaking to me here, I'm not against any of the new additions. Hopefully the immersion factor is higher with the in-game presentation.

Was really hoping that we would have in-game highlights to other games going on in franchise and maybe a better daily recap than Inside The Show(hopefully well improved).
Old 03-03-2016, 09:44 PM   #171
MVP

eric7064's Arena

Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream Starts Now - Franchise Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabarnes19
Online franchise took a giant leap two years ago. It had many new features then that offline did not get.

The team of devs have been consistent in touching all aspects and modes of the game on cycle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
No it was created in MLB 14 and hasn't been touched since, with many aspects of it broken that need to be worked around. Its unrecognizable compared to offline franchise now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2016, 09:45 PM   #172
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Franchise Mode & Gameplay (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty5oke
Was really hoping that we would have in-game highlights to other games going on in franchise and maybe a better daily recap than Inside The Show(hopefully well improved).
It's more concise and just has generally a better flow to it IMO. They showed it off somewhere in the presentation stream - just look for the stream's extended stay on the daily results screen and you'll find it.
Old 03-03-2016, 09:46 PM   #173
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Franchise Mode & Gameplay (Archive Available)

I wasn't really happy seeing a player sign a contract and immediately get traded. Any chance this could be addressed in a patch?
Old 03-03-2016, 09:49 PM   #174
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

50k play online franchise while 500k play offline franchise. Imagine the outcry if these additions were reversed. Gotta concentrate on what is making people buy the game.
Old 03-03-2016, 09:55 PM   #175
MVP

eric7064's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
50k play online franchise while 500k play offline franchise. Imagine the outcry if these additions were reversed. Gotta concentrate on what is making people buy the game.
That could be because online was literally unplayable until last year. Let online breathe for a few years and let it be stable before throwing only 45k played it last year.

DD becomes a huge part of the game and online is now playable.

How many of those 500k ended one the same day they started one. I pay for a PS plus membership, I love competing with freinds for free agents, the division, draft. And the mode has gone untouched for 2 years and it's BROKE. I wonder why people don't play it??

Would you play offline chise if
Schedule was identical
Injuries don't work
No position player fatigue
No hot/cold streaks
No minor league games
Every day is opening day, with patches all over the field
Presentation is set to fast. No presentation. Win the world series? Cool, box score.

They talk about customizing divisions. If I put TOR in the NL Central. Nothing changes. They still play an AL east schedule.

Last edited by eric7064; 03-03-2016 at 09:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2016, 09:55 PM   #176
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Ramone, Call ups and send downs were listed on the stream but nothing was said. What has been changed?

I also would love to know more about this! This would be huge for me. So much more realistic than being injury-only! really hoping!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »