Home

MLB The Show 16 Video - Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Video - Franchise Mode within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-02-2016, 08:06 AM   #153
MVP

Unlucky 13's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB The Show 16 Video - Franchise Mode

I really like a lot of what they've said. Like a few others, I'm not a stats guy. Unless they're going to talk about it, put it up on graphics, or otherwise involve it in the game experience, the stats just don't matter much to me.

However, I do love the changes that have been made to the free agency and trade processes, and I love the idea of morale, and am very curious to see the weight that it carries.

Plus with all of these additions for this year's edition, I can continue to hold out hope for more GM/owner mode aspects in 2017. There's always next year.
Old 03-02-2016, 08:17 AM   #154
MVP

OVR: 15

wow.
this is nice.
cant wait to fire up a fictional player franchise.
will be like Sammy sosa high heat 2001
Old 03-02-2016, 09:09 AM   #155
Rookie

Sip_16's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Franchise Dev Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_OS
Would be nice. Hopefully someone can ask tomorrow during the live twitch stream.
On Twitter Ramone, said

John Hendrickson II@J_Swift13 12h12 hours ago @Ramone_Russell Are the schedules rotating this year like they should in franchise mode? AL east vs. nl west this year..and not the next yr.

0 retweets 0 likes

Ramone Russell@Ramone_Russell

@J_Swift13 not this year, too big of a change with all the other new features to get them to rotate.

6:14 PM - 1 Mar 2016
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2016, 09:12 AM   #156
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sip_16
On Twitter Ramone, said

John Hendrickson II@J_Swift13 12h12 hours ago @Ramone_Russell Are the schedules rotating this year like they should in franchise mode? AL east vs. nl west this year..and not the next yr.

0 retweets 0 likes

@J_Swift13 not this year, too big of a change with all the other new features to get them to rotate.

Bummer. I wouldn't even be upset if they only had different interleague teams on the schedule and not the proper rotation at first.

Last edited by JayD; 03-02-2016 at 09:16 AM.
Old 03-02-2016, 09:16 AM   #157
MVP

BlueJays09's Arena

OVR: 29

What time is the live stream tomorrow? I am quite excited to see it. It will likely determine if I buy the game or just stick with MLB 15 (I have started ST to be safe). I am hoping we get non-roster invites for ST and more details on the player morale situation.
Old 03-02-2016, 09:21 AM   #158
Rookie

Sip_16's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJays09
What time is the live stream tomorrow? I am quite excited to see it. It will likely determine if I buy the game or just stick with MLB 15 (I have started ST to be safe). I am hoping we get non-roster invites for ST and more details on the player morale situation.
2 PM PST, 5 EST
Old 03-02-2016, 09:34 AM   #159
Rookie

Ranger Fan's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_OS
Would be nice. Hopefully someone can ask tomorrow during the live twitch stream.
Roatating Interleague games would be a plus. Never could really understand why this wasnt possible. There are the same number of teams in each division so just swith up. There isnt much wrong with Franchise other than this or the fact we were so limited in the number of free agents teams could sign due tho the fact a pop up would surface saying team is over budget. We all know this is rediculous. There isnt a salary cap in baseball I ran into a sitaution last year with Texas where in year 2 I was 10 million over the cap. I couldnt sign any free agents, couldnt sign my own rookies, and had just 54 on the Roster. I ended up selling off every so called high priced free agent just so I could field a team. This situation would never happen in real baseball. And before you ask no I didnt have big names on team, just the regular guys on the roster. Budget were a serios issue last year in my opinion
Old 03-02-2016, 09:49 AM   #160
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sip_16
On Twitter Ramone, said

0 retweets 0 likes

Really, we are in what year 8-9 of this games cycle and this is still not being done smh

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »