Home

MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-27-2016, 09:48 AM   #201
Pro

agentlaw13's Arena

OVR: 9
MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available)

I like the fact they added the commentary of saying a fielders name on some defensive plays.

I'm sure it won't happen on every play but it gives a little more immersion and life to the game than saying something like "and a diving stop by the third basemen". Small but nice addition in my eyes (well, ears).

Last edited by agentlaw13; 02-27-2016 at 10:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2016, 12:32 PM   #202
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available)

Stride in the game or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-27-2016, 12:33 PM   #203
Banned

Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available)

Never mind it is. And that makes me happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-27-2016, 01:01 PM   #204
Rookie

This may be something to ask during the graphics stream, but I see the broadcast being able to use this as well..

Can we get the moon and stars in the sky? I'm not sure if the stars would be visible from field level with all the lights on (maybe they're visible?) but I can't tell you how many MLB broadcasts I've seen where they show a shot of a full moon coming back from a commercial break. It would be cool to have the accurate moon phases as well.

Just a thought...
Old 02-27-2016, 01:29 PM   #205
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarningTrackPower
This may be something to ask during the graphics stream, but I see the broadcast being able to use this as well..

Can we get the moon and stars in the sky? I'm not sure if the stars would be visible from field level with all the lights on (maybe they're visible?) but I can't tell you how many MLB broadcasts I've seen where they show a shot of a full moon coming back from a commercial break. It would be cool to have the accurate moon phases as well.

Just a thought...
Yeah man. That moon is one beautiful planet.

https://youtu.be/8kKFjkBtcg8

I used to hate Rex. But man he keeps things interesting.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by HozAndMoose; 02-27-2016 at 01:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2016, 03:21 PM   #206
Rookie

HarlemYankee's Arena

One thing I noticed during Tulo's AB - After his single, the graphic says "20-game hitting streak" and the commentators just say "well folks, the graphic says it all" as if they just don't have a line recorded for a 20-game hit streak... I have always had an issue with stuff like that. It's as if once you get past like 12 games, they stop tracking the number of games in a hitting streak, but they'll mention that you have a 4-game hitting streak countless times.

It should be that every game you add to the streak should be more and more dramatic instead of generic.

Other than that, everything graphically is beautiful and the commentary seems to have come a long, long way.
Old 02-27-2016, 07:06 PM   #207
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxphenom7
Dope stuff, wish jerseys moved in the wind though
Yeah thats one of the few things I would love to see implemented into the show ever since I saw it done in MLB 2k7. Its crazy to think that a game thats almost 10 years old had that and The Show still doesn't, here's hoping to next year.
Old 02-27-2016, 07:11 PM   #208
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperman240
Yeah thats one of the few things I would love to see implemented into the show ever since I saw it done in MLB 2k7. Its crazy to think that a game thats almost 10 years old had that and The Show still doesn't, here's hoping to next year.
MLB 2K7 also ran at 30fps (half the frame rate of The Show)...Sometimes low 20's. MLB 2K8 was well downgraded when they decided to "try" 60fps.

Last edited by Shakedowncapo; 02-27-2016 at 07:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »