Home

MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-26-2016, 04:14 PM   #169
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available)

I wonder if the cyber face workaround is still in this year?
Old 02-26-2016, 04:18 PM   #170
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available)

My Apologies if this has already been revealed, talked about....What about more stat overlays in games, advanced stats like WAR? The show has always been lacking in this department imo, WAR is one of the biggest stats today and it not being in the game seems odd to me.
Old 02-26-2016, 04:19 PM   #171
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Can't be optional, fast play only for optimal online performance. It's the tradeoff that has to be made or you'd never finish a game.
This isn't an issue for me because I would never use it but I think people are asking for this option not in matchmade games versus random people that are ranked, but for us against friends and in opt-in online leagues.

Not wanting to be annoying but I came across this 'issue' playing playing vs friends in MLB 15, as many people it appears have had too, where you hit the touchpad and send a challenge but your friend never receives it. With DD adding play vs friends I thought it should be mentioned. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-mlb-15-a.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2016, 04:20 PM   #172
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientDiety
My Apologies if this has already been revealed, talked about....What about more stat overlays in games, advanced stats like WAR? The show has always been lacking in this department imo, WAR is one of the biggest stats today and it not being in the game seems odd to me.
WAR is in the game this year, they've shown it in multiple streams.

Some of the other sabermetrics are not though.

Old 02-26-2016, 04:22 PM   #173
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
WAR is in the game this year, they've shown it in multiple streams.

Some of the other sabermetrics are not though.
Sweet...what about the stats during games? That's always really been missing. Other then this though game looks amazing.
Old 02-26-2016, 04:36 PM   #174
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Curious to know if they gave Nolan Arenado a hair cut?
Old 02-26-2016, 04:45 PM   #175
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientDiety
Sweet...what about the stats during games? That's always really been missing. Other then this though game looks amazing.

They talked a lot about how the commentary will use your franchise stats, but didn't talk much about visuals. Like if a guy hits his 30th HR and ties the league leader will we get a stay overlay while he rounds the bases? Or even during an at bat when a hitter is close to a record, league leader or milestone will we see some stat info visually to let us know? I didn't hear much about that, but if the commentary is going to mention them I have to assume they also have some visuals to go along with them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2016, 04:46 PM   #176
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Can't wait to see the arial for the yankees. Really hoping for a night time shot of the Empire State Building. I'll be happy with whatever they put, but I think that would look awesome.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist

Last edited by bronxbombers21325; 02-26-2016 at 05:00 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »