Home

MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-26-2016, 11:08 AM   #137
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
WIP
I think I have heard enough of those three letters the past few days to last a lifetime!
Old 02-26-2016, 11:16 AM   #138
Pro

ryanmc564's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
I was actually very realistic. Notice at the beginning of the game it was bright but as the sunlight was on it that's when it got faded out a bit. That is they type of real life effect you would get. I thought it was perfect.

totally agree, I think they should leave it like that.

Last edited by ryanmc564; 02-26-2016 at 12:02 PM.
Old 02-26-2016, 11:50 AM   #139
Pro

adh5199's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
I was actually very realistic. Notice at the beginning of the game it was bright but as the sunlight was on it that's when it got faded out a bit. That is they type of real life effect you would get. I thought it was perfect.
That's what I said too. I thought it was a feature of the new lighting upgrades.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Old 02-26-2016, 11:57 AM   #140
MVP

I watched the archive stream. In the beginning of the stream they said they would show Fan reactions ect... watched all the way through did they cut out the fan reaction part of the stream? Or did they just not show fan reaction?
Old 02-26-2016, 12:00 PM   #141
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
The aerials were great too, especially the Nevada (I think) one with the rocks and stuff.

Edit: I mean Arizona, not Nevada... because that's the state that actually has a baseball team in it. whatever it's 1 am and I'm going to bed.
I didn't pause the stream to get a better look. But those rocks are either from the Garden of the Gods just outside of Colorado Springs. Or they are from the Red Rocks area just southwest of Denver. I lived in Colorado for 8 years from 1998 through to 2006 and I loved that state.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2016, 12:06 PM   #142
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
That's a bug, I believe. I haven't watched the entire stream, but it sounds like a bug we've seen before.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I hope, but it wasn't there last year I believe also and until they we mentioned it last minute that year I don't think the score ever functioned like that. I can't recall exactly but I don't think it was in he game except for the year or two after it was mentioned and a dev added it in last minute.
Old 02-26-2016, 12:14 PM   #143
Pro

smiley3's Arena

OVR: 1

With the game being done yesterday I hope they got everything in the game like they wanted it to be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-26-2016, 12:16 PM   #144
Rookie

LeftyShortstop's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley3
With the game being done yesterday I hope they got everything in the game like they wanted it to be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This year will be great, but Kirby said that the presentation will be expanded on even more next year. I think the game modes will be the main point this year and presentation next year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »