Home

MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-25-2016, 09:58 PM   #97
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream Has Begun - Presentation, Play-By-Play & Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Ramone, has the team finished working on the hair and beard options for created players or are they still working on them?
R.I.P. they didn't make it
Old 02-25-2016, 10:15 PM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream Has Begun - Presentation, Play-By-Play & Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
((( that's too bad. are there any other changes in the player creation suite as far as faces/hair go?
Old 02-25-2016, 10:24 PM   #99
Rookie

Will the new player cards be visible in RTTS?
Old 02-25-2016, 10:30 PM   #100
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Will we still have access to the hair and beard options that are in 15?
Old 02-25-2016, 10:41 PM   #101
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available)

Are there going to be any info overlays with the standings? It hasn't been in any game up to this point but I was really hoping to hear that kind of thing was added. Also I liked it when they used to bring up the out of town score board in the late innings also. Just very nice touch. Anything like that going to in this game? Thanks! Game looks crazy good! You guys out due yourselves every year!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2016, 10:44 PM   #102
Always batting 1.000

mpulse24's Arena

Quote:
I haven't had more than 5 hours of sleep a night since the new year. I'm basically surviving off red bull and kale smoothies to keep from passing out lol.
Damn, man. Once the game launches, set aside a few days to just sleep. haha and you might as well throw in a special thanks to Red Bull in the game's credits.....or...perhaps add a rare Red Bull and Kale Smoothies Ritual card? xD
Old 02-25-2016, 10:48 PM   #103
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
OUCH! That stings a little bit. Oh well maybe next year.

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 02-25-2016 at 10:51 PM.
Old 02-25-2016, 10:52 PM   #104
Rookie

I liked commentary, love where it can go in the future with the cognizant announcers (i.e. knowing that Richards just won his first game last outing instead of Matt just going "Here are his stats on the right side of your screen"). That being said idc about the commentary that much. It's a machine and unless I have Matty V. next to me in my den it just will never feel organic to me. Still, love the addition of player names ("Trout is sliding over, he's under it now....and he gets it for the easy out" kind of stuff) which really adds something and makes it feel less generic. Biggest thing though for me are the packages. I plan to use the Padres as my franchise this year and just having that difference between a more generic Fox Sports like local tv format as opposed to say a Sunday night game against the Dodgers on ESPN that would be televised nationally is huge and adds more depth and realism. Couple that with Sounds of the Show between innings and it really can feel like you're being shown on different channels on different days depending where you are. Super impressed though and can't wait until the Franchise stuff next week

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »