Home

MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-25-2016, 07:25 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream Has Begun - Presentation, Play-By-Play & Commentary

Ok... I am very pumped right now!!!! Everything I wanted in pbp is amazing now!! Love the conversations! I can't play 15 anymore. Come on March 29!!
Old 02-25-2016, 07:29 PM   #58
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream Has Begun - Presentation, Play-By-Play & Commentary

Do you have better presentation of HR's such as not cutting the camera away so fast after it lands, following the flight of the ball closer and showing where the ball landed? I want to be able to admire my HR without having to go into instant replay. To often you cut to the guy rounding the bases quickly
Old 02-25-2016, 07:35 PM   #59
MVP

That's a good point! Remember wsb 2k3, ASB05? They were amazing at showing your homer land in the upper deck!
Old 02-25-2016, 07:36 PM   #60
Champ

Hilman11's Arena

This game will be outstanding! I was just getting ready to get back into my Reds year 1 franchise on MLB 15, but after watching these Twitch sessions I can't go back. The progress this game makes from year to year is simply amazing!
Old 02-25-2016, 07:37 PM   #61
Pro

adh5199's Arena

OVR: 3

Was I seeing things or was the video board at Yankee Stadium dim because the sun was shining towards the screen? Rather than be at 100% power all the time, the lighting in the world looks like it affected it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2016, 07:38 PM   #62
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by adh5199
Was I seeing things or was the video board at Yankee Stadium dim because the sun was shining towards the screen? Rather than be at 100% power all the time, the lighting in the world looks like it affected it.
WIP...........
Old 02-25-2016, 07:39 PM   #63
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

I really like the 3 theme idea.
That will help keep things fresh as the season goes on.
Excellent.

The same goes for the focus on player performance in game.
I read that they would comment more on happenings in the league as well....that is key IMO.....I'd really like to hear more on that.

On the Inside the Show radio show.....
I think with this and expanding the commentary of events around the league...and no real way to make a true "This Week in Baseball" type video show(at least I don't think so....without a way to load each game played for actual highlights)...perhaps they can add a TEAM SPECIFIC weekly wrap up(on Sunday let's say) that collects the highlights from your PLAYED games and makes up video recap with ItS commentary?
Just thinking out loud.

Great job by the new commentary crew.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 02-25-2016, 07:39 PM   #64
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
I ****ing LOVE IT!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »