Home

MLB The Show 16 Twitch Livestream - Q&A with Developers (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Twitch Livestream - Q&A with Developers (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-24-2016, 12:08 PM   #169
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Livestream - Q&A with Developers (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Those licensed arm sleeves were awesome!

Would be really cool to see licensed arm bands/wrist bands in 17.
Maybe it's in there, but something that haven't shown yet. With all the other licensed equipment and now sleeves, I'm sure it's coming.

Maybe Russell can comment on it if he sees this.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 02-24-2016, 12:09 PM   #170
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastActionHero
I know the pitcher can get a boost or decline in confidence during a mount visit. Would be cool it they can add a visual in the future where you can see how much it went up or down. Like put +4 next to the circle or something
The blue is the visual. It will either increase, decrease or stay the same. In the case you displayed with only 25 pitches thrown for a starting pitcher I suspect it would decline.
Old 02-24-2016, 12:14 PM   #171
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
I thought that stadium faced straight up north? Which would be odd to see that much sun if it was that.
I could see it being like that for a June game. The sun setting in the west-northwest. Based on last year's seasonal sun/shadow additions, I'm guessing the angle of the sun is actually right. But who knows if that much color would be in the sky that far around to the North? I just know it looks real purty...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2016, 12:18 PM   #172
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
Maybe it's in there, but something that haven't shown yet. With all the other licensed equipment and now sleeves, I'm sure it's coming.

Maybe Russell can comment on it if he sees this.
That could very well be the case and would be ****ing awesome if true!!!!!!

I hope you're right Dirty!
Old 02-24-2016, 12:46 PM   #173
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1409
This is a minor question and everything is looking great. Do we know if out of town score boards will update real time in franchise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure the way the game works is the out of town games are simmed before you play your game. Not sure how often the scoreboard was updated, I think it was every half inning but the games have already been simmed.
Old 02-24-2016, 12:49 PM   #174
Rookie

goplen5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strictly4MyNIPPLEZ
Was asked on stream and they said they didn't know
Awesome, thanks. I appreciate it. I was just curious.
Old 02-24-2016, 01:02 PM   #175
Rookie

OVR: 4
The game is looking amazing. That being said, I know I'll get some heat for this, but some of you are guys are getting ridiculous with your nitpicking. There are fundamental baseball improvements that should still be made and people are complaining about the sun setting at center field instead of right field. Or there is a chair missing in the third row of section 412. Are you guys serious? You want to talk about improvements that matter, how about a better variety of body types? How about uniform tops still look too baggy in the sleeves? They finally started with full career stats but how about keeping track of career awards? To me, those are the meat and potatoes of the game. When I play the game, I look at the players majority of the time, not the upper deck in right field. This isn't intended for anyone in particular, but some people have taken nitpicking to a whole new level. This is a video game...and an amazing one at that. Try to be thankful for all the game has given us because Madden is still crap and this is still the only baseball game. You know a game is truly great when people start nitpicking the texture of the dirt in the outfield. Sorry for venting, I didn't mean to disrespect anyone if I did.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2016, 01:05 PM   #176
Pro

breakfastcat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovesports
The game is looking amazing. That being said, I know I'll get some heat for this, but some of you are guys are getting ridiculous with your nitpicking. There are fundamental baseball improvements that should still be made and people are complaining about the sun setting at center field instead of right field. Or there is a chair missing in the third row of section 412. Are you guys serious? You want to talk about improvements that matter, how about a better variety of body types? How about uniform tops still look too baggy in the sleeves? They finally started with full career stats but how about keeping track of career awards? To me, those are the meat and potatoes of the game. When I play the game, I look at the players majority of the time, not the upper deck in right field. This isn't intended for anyone in particular, but some people have taken nitpicking to a whole new level. This is a video game...and an amazing one at that. Try to be thankful for all the game has given us because Madden is still crap and this is still the only baseball game. You know a game is truly great when people start nitpicking the texture of the dirt in the outfield. Sorry for venting, I didn't mean to disrespect anyone if I did.
You must be new here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »