Home

MLB The Show 16 Live Stream (IGN)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Live Stream (IGN) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-20-2016, 11:01 PM   #201
Giddy up!

MetsFanInPA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Live Stream (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Roger
If you can change the colors yourself in the edit player screen, what's the problem? We have to edit out all of the generic gear anyway.
Unless it's different this year, you've never been able to change the colors of the catcher's mask/helmet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2016, 08:14 AM   #202
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godgers12
Russell, can you please say rather or not we will finally be able to sort league wide career/season/positional/rookie stats this year? The player card thing is a nice start though.
Second.

The stats viewer should contain filters for league, team, and position (to compare fielding stats) with options for "ALL" contained within each.

There are probably others I'm not thinking of right now that could be included as well.
Old 02-21-2016, 09:55 AM   #203
Prince of Plakata

Jolly Roger's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsFanInPA
Unless it's different this year, you've never been able to change the colors of the catcher's mask/helmet.
I think it's different this year. From some of the new screencaps, it looks like we have licensed catcher gear this year, including helmets, so I would assume the colors can be edited. Check out the Rawlings logo on Cervelli's helmet:

Old 02-21-2016, 10:13 AM   #204
Giddy up!

MetsFanInPA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Roger
I think it's different this year. From some of the new screencaps, it looks like we have licensed catcher gear this year, including helmets, so I would assume the colors can be edited. Check out the Rawlings logo on Cervelli's helmet:

That would be outstanding. I hope you're right. As a former catcher, I've been waiting for licensed catcher's equipment in a video game for quite some time. I think it's a small detail that will really stand out, especially for those who pitch using the broadcast view.

Quick question - I'm assuming you play with the Bucs. Has the catcher's helmet been black and yellow in past editions? For whatever reason, the Mets helmet has been all black in the game for years now, which puzzles me.
Old 02-21-2016, 11:25 AM   #205
Rookie

Come on guys, Jose Abreu's face, 2 years now!! Still generic!! A rookie of the year, all-star, and the best player in the White Sox team with a generic face. I didn't buy the game last year just because my two favorite players: Abreu and Cespedes had generic faces. Cespedes is finally good this year. But please Ramone Rusell, guys, fix Jose Abreu's face. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2016, 11:36 AM   #206
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6
MLB The Show 16 Live Stream (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCaesar99
Come on guys, Jose Abreu's face, 2 years now!! Still generic!! A rookie of the year, all-star, and the best player in the White Sox team with a generic face. I didn't buy the game last year just because my two favorite players: Abreu and Cespedes had generic faces. Cespedes is finally good this year. But please Ramone Rusell, guys, fix Jose Abreu's face. Thanks.

You probably weren't born in the '80'sOh the glory days, but seriously the grass and dirt look quite good in RBI '94

Last edited by LastActionHero; 02-21-2016 at 11:38 AM.
Old 02-21-2016, 12:08 PM   #207
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastActionHero
You probably weren't born in the '80'sOh the glory days, but seriously the grass and dirt look quite good in RBI '94
Are you trying to say the grass and dirt in RBI Baseball 94 for what I believe was on the Sega genesis looks better then the current grass and dirt in MLB The Show 16?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9lv2TdeU9k

I do agree though the grass and dirt still needs major improvements in MLB The Show. It needs to be more vivid and vibrant for one thing.

Last edited by tnixen; 02-21-2016 at 06:42 PM.
Old 02-21-2016, 01:08 PM   #208
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
Whew, that makes sense. I figured there was no way The Show all of a sudden became homerun derby!
Nah, they gotta show homers for the IGN and GameInformer plebs. They don't get exciting about popping out and grounding out like we do

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »