Home

MLB The Show 16 Live Stream (IGN)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Live Stream (IGN) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-18-2016, 05:15 PM   #33
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Ign streaming the show now

I want to see Citizens Bank Park so bad really hoping it got a lot of fixes in.
Old 02-18-2016, 05:18 PM   #34
Pro

They should sign Ramone and the Ign guy to do the play by play. Ramone is excellent as the color guy (aka Harold Reynolds) and the Ign fellow has a heck of a voice, reminds me of Dave Flemming.
Old 02-18-2016, 05:21 PM   #35
Rookie

headzapp's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
Ugh, more modes but no working weather including real life rain delays still. They are still missing what is in actual baseball.

Weather is in baseball. Rain delays, rain outs, double-headers. We should have that option if we want to follow and play what is actually happening in real baseball every year.

It's time for me to start skipping years. Yes they are the best in the business but it's been at least 12 years or more since the last baseball game had working weather on the much older systems. How do you ignore what happens in real life baseball? They are getting the little things down every year but missing the biggest ones of them all.

There is a reason why stadium roofs are open or closed. How many more years if at all will we be given that option to play with working weather either on or off? Play F1 2015 which has amazing weather features that impact the game.

Rain delays, double-headers, rain-outs, changing wind conditions all impact pitching rotations and stamina plus strategy. This is the next level for the Show!
I'd like if the game is overcast, it could start raining.
If it gets too heavy the umps can call a delay. Then next scene it shows the pitchers and their stamina is down. So it's up to you to get a new pitcher or keep him in the game.
Then have it when you press x to enter a game, it can say game delayed, make up double header, or even make up game on this date. Then If it's a double header you have to decide who plays in which games, because players will be tired for game two. I think it would be cool to have.

Last edited by headzapp; 02-18-2016 at 05:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2016, 05:21 PM   #36
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
Ugh, more modes but no working weather including real life rain delays still. They are still missing what is in actual baseball.

Weather is in baseball. Rain delays, rain outs, double-headers. We should have that option if we want to follow and play what is actually happening in real baseball every year.

It's time for me to start skipping years. Yes they are the best in the business but it's been at least 12 years or more since the last baseball game had working weather on the much older systems. How do you ignore what happens in real life baseball? They are getting the little things down every year but missing the biggest ones of them all.

There is a reason why stadium roofs are open or closed. How many more years if at all will we be given that option to play with working weather either on or off? Play F1 2015 which has amazing weather features that impact the game.

Rain delays, double-headers, rain-outs, changing wind conditions all impact pitching rotations and stamina plus strategy. This is the next level for the Show!
This......
Old 02-18-2016, 05:22 PM   #37
Rookie

So no Pbr for player models?
Old 02-18-2016, 05:24 PM   #38
Rookie

headzapp's Arena

I like how the ump called safe at first base.
Old 02-18-2016, 05:29 PM   #39
MVP

dran1984's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidgames
So no Pbr for player models?
Idk, but I have seen some different things on players too. On a they players that wear chains I have noticed that they look more realistic this year. They also showed a close-up of Brad Ausmus and his hate looked like a different texture this year.
Old 02-18-2016, 05:33 PM   #40
Rookie

goplen5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
King's Court in Seattle

I must have missed this. Is this verified/did they show it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »