Home

MLB The Show 16 Live Stream (IGN)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Live Stream (IGN) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-18-2016, 04:52 PM   #25
MVP

dran1984's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Ign streaming the show now

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshtree14
Clay/dirt looks awesome. Grass not so much, pbr looks incredible in behind plate and along the stadium
I know what Ramone said about pbr, but I'm definitely noticing a lot of texture improvements.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2016, 04:55 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 7

That metal fence behind homeplate looks fricken beautiful, never been so excited about a metal fence
Old 02-18-2016, 04:58 PM   #27
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

Ugh, more modes but no working weather including real life rain delays still. They are still missing what is in actual baseball.

Weather is in baseball. Rain delays, rain outs, double-headers. We should have that option if we want to follow and play what is actually happening in real baseball every year.

It's time for me to start skipping years. Yes they are the best in the business but it's been at least 12 years or more since the last baseball game had working weather on the much older systems. How do you ignore what happens in real life baseball? They are getting the little things down every year but missing the biggest ones of them all.

There is a reason why stadium roofs are open or closed. How many more years if at all will we be given that option to play with working weather either on or off? Play F1 2015 which has amazing weather features that impact the game.

Rain delays, double-headers, rain-outs, changing wind conditions all impact pitching rotations and stamina plus strategy. This is the next level for the Show!

Last edited by Rules; 02-18-2016 at 05:02 PM.
Old 02-18-2016, 05:01 PM   #28
MVP

dran1984's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
Ugh, more modes but no working weather including real life rain delays still. They are still missing what is in actual baseball.

Weather is in baseball. Rain delays, rain outs, double-headers. We should have that option if we want to follow and play what is actually happening in real baseball every year.

It's time for me to start skipping years. Yes they are the best in the business but it's been at least 12 years or more since the last baseball game had working weather on the much older systems. How do you ignore what happens in real life baseball? They are getting the little things down every year but missing the biggest ones of them all.

There is a reason why stadium roofs are open or closed. How many more years if at all will be given that option to either play with working weather either on or off? Play F1 2015 which has amazing weather features that impact they game.

Rain delays, double-headers, rain-outs, changing wind conditions all impact pitching rotations and stamina plus strategy.
Yes, I definitely agree with this
Old 02-18-2016, 05:05 PM   #29
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

Listen, I don't want to take anything away from these guys as they are amazing!! I just think it is time!
Old 02-18-2016, 05:07 PM   #30

dubcity's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshtree14
Clay/dirt looks awesome. Grass not so much, pbr looks incredible in behind plate and along the stadium

Yeah, I feel like grass won't look good for years, if they can even make it look real this gen. Looks like a blurry still photo from most angles, with an ugly tone of green. Maybe one day it'll look as good as FIFA grass.
Old 02-18-2016, 05:09 PM   #31
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0

A few more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12744202.jpg (202.9 KB, 514 views)
File Type: jpg 12744203.jpg (196.3 KB, 540 views)
File Type: jpg 12744205.jpg (252.1 KB, 534 views)
File Type: jpg 12744206.jpg (170.3 KB, 494 views)
File Type: jpg 12744208.jpg (153.4 KB, 486 views)

Last edited by tnixen; 02-18-2016 at 05:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2016, 05:12 PM   #32
MLB Lead Animator

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Wow they changed Altuve's swing to a two handed swing after that complaint i made about him having a one handed swing in another thread.

WIP is real.

Edit: And Correa.
Edit: Got rid of Colby Rasmus's beard as well
It's almost as if we actually listen...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »