Home

NBA 2K16: Biggest Pet Peeve?

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16: Biggest Pet Peeve? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-10-2016, 02:16 PM   #57
Pro

jmaj315's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K16: Biggest Pet Peeve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuwopGeezus
1) When you can't break out of a celebration after a big basket and the other team comes down and scores

2) Playing MyGM or any other mode where your teammates are computers and sometimes after you make a basket your center goes down the court and stands out of bounds under the basket so the other team's center gets a wide open layup
I especially hate the PF that doesn't guard the stretch 4 at the 3point line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTofu
Honestly my biggest pet peeve is people using white away jerseys and/or black home jerseys in MyTeam or Pro-Am.

2K should find a means of restricting the lightness and darkness of jerseys to prevent this.
or just allow you to choose jersey AFTER you match with a team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman504
I've got 3 huge pet peeves about this game. They don't really stop me from playing, but really get to me and eventually cause me to turn of and walk away.

2. When in isolation making a hesitation move...defender is BEATEN only to have some type of invisable wall or (you cant go yet) animation play out and allows defender to get back into postion.

3. Player speed!! I truly belive this will never be fixed and every year I pray it is, but I'm let down. dont belive me try making a steal at half court with Chris Paul against any center in the leauge. I can bet you they'll ride your hip all the way to the hoop which will result in a missed layup.
both of these also irk me .... especially #2. ugh ruins branching out of sizeups/crossovers
Old 02-10-2016, 05:16 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0
1) No 4v4 courts in the flyers or rivet city parks and no 5v5 in any park

2) When you play pro am with less than 5 players they never give you a big man as your CPU teammate. You could be playing with 4 point guards and the best they'll give you is a small forward.
Old 02-10-2016, 05:42 PM   #59
Rookie

Canman8876's Arena

Pet peeve?

PLAYER FATIGUE!!!!!!!!! How many of you have started a game, offense gets the ball from opening tip and the defense blocks a shot and it goes out of bounds under the basket. With auto subs on or off, your defense will lose energy without the ball in play and the clock is not running. You should not have to sub your players in less than 10 seconds into the game. This doesn't happen only at the beginning of the game. Whenever the offense takes the ball out under the basket, it will drain your defensive players energy. This is not right. This is not basketball.

Another pet peeve??? When throwing the ball in after a made basketball, why do the players have a certain spot to throw the ball in? Why does it take so long to throw it in? In REAL BASKETBALL, you can run the baseline.
Old 02-10-2016, 05:46 PM   #60
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Pet peeve as in minor issues?

When I grab a rebound and while I'm trying to push the ball up court, I get sucked into an overagressive bumping animation by the defense.

That animation where someone jumps on you and you stumble for a few seconds. It should be a foul but you get stuck into an unbreakable animation.
Old 02-10-2016, 07:11 PM   #61
Rookie

Mine is the inability for players to maintain their dribbles when they get bumped. Absolutely drives me nuts. I'm ok with a bad dribbler losing control but to have your PG with a high rating he shouldn't just lose the ball as often as the do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2016, 07:53 PM   #62
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14

The CPUs trash defense being rewarded with miss after miss by my guys and my guys good defense being crapped on by make after make with smothering defense on the CPU.
Old 02-10-2016, 08:40 PM   #63
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanAllen42

4) Ability to assign users to a team. I created the ProAm team me and our friends play with. I'm not able to play but others want to, it bothers me that they can't just pick up and play. 2k needs to look to FIFA Pro Clubs on how to handle this.
That would be great. I'm not sure how FIFA Pro Clubs works, but some kind of permanent league/system needs to be made.

There are tons of online games with "Clan" systems that could be adopted for Teams/Leagues.
Old 02-10-2016, 08:57 PM   #64
Pro

Tekkonkinkreet's Arena

When the CPU posts up and in a blink has floated through the defender to the basket.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »