Home

NBA 2K16: Biggest Pet Peeve?

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16: Biggest Pet Peeve? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-09-2016, 06:29 PM   #25
Banned

WISports's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16: Biggest Pet Peeve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finepanther
RESPONSIVENESS: players should do exactly what you tell them to do, WHEN you tell them to do it. This has been bad since the jump to next gen.
This is probably my biggest. And it's an offline issue too, so it isn't lag. I hate trying to pull off a dribble move, or try jumping, only for it to happen a second later. Inexcusable.

Another pet peeve is players models not looking exactly how the real life counterparts look. From size/thickness, to skin tones. They really need to do a better job at capturing NBA players lankiness. Longer and skinnier legs...smaller waists/torsos.

Accurate skin tones and court colors should never be off, yet they are...every single year.

Last edited by WISports; 02-09-2016 at 06:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2016, 06:30 PM   #26
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbunn1993
Pretty sure this just turned into a cons/what I hate thread. Most of these are not considered pet peeves
Isn't that what every thread on here turns into?

Old 02-09-2016, 06:39 PM   #27
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

My biggest pet peeve is that lack of bad shots by the CPU, they always wait until the last mili-second of the 24 second clock, my other pet peeve is when the CPU makes an acrobatic pass to someone that should be completely out of their line of sight.
Old 02-09-2016, 06:44 PM   #28
Pro

Mbunn1993's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badasi12b
My pet peeve? The fact that I don't have online consistent in my house and couldn't play any modes outside of blacktop and play now. Unplayable. For a game series that consistently gets 9s-9.5s, this game should be near perfect! The fact that all you read on boards from everyone is how much they hate this game and how cheesy it can be makes you question yhe motive of the reviewer. Most overrated game in a LONG TIME! Live 16 doesn't have all the bell and whistles of 2k16, but at least while offline I can actually play dynasty and rising star season and SAVE MY GAME with my game face player! 2k16 doesn't even let you SAVE your creation if you're offline! Unacceptable.
Have you tried disabling your internet on your system? Go into your network settings and disable your internet connection all together. Not just what WiFi you are connected too. I just tested this to be sure and I was able to create and save a MyGM offline, and then was able to load it while offline
Old 02-09-2016, 06:44 PM   #29
Pro

Mbunn1993's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929

Sooooo true
Old 02-09-2016, 06:47 PM   #30
Rookie

Finepanther's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929

Isn't that what the article asked?
Old 02-09-2016, 06:53 PM   #31
Pro

Mbunn1993's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finepanther
Isn't that what the article asked?
A pet peeve is more of a minor annoyance. Not huge flaws that the majority of OS or 2K users are already aware of. Even the OP said it well "A pet peeve in a video game is just a little thing that drives you crazy. It’s not really a “game killer” or anything like that to me, it’s just that one thing you wish was better." We already know transition D and help D is flawed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2016, 07:02 PM   #32
Rookie

Finepanther's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbunn1993
A pet peeve is more of a minor annoyance. Not huge flaws that the majority of OS or 2K users are already aware of. Even the OP said it well "A pet peeve in a video game is just a little thing that drives you crazy. It’s not really a “game killer” or anything like that to me, it’s just that one thing you wish was better." We already know transition D and help D is flawed
I think this thread is more to inform the devs than "OS or 2k users." If they see a conplaint come up enough times they might fix it next year. Wouldn't you rather see them fix the bug issues over the small?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »