Home

MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Showtime & Road to the Show (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Showtime & Road to the Show (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-07-2016, 02:40 PM   #225
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Showtime & Road to the Show (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairplayleagues
I am willing to bet that its career stats on player card.
I so hope you are right and hopefully it's just like what you would see on the back of a real baseball card.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2016, 07:12 AM   #226
#realtalk

dalger21's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Showtime & Road to the Show (Archive Available)

Any additional stats..would that fall under presentation in terms of the twitch streams?

Last edited by dalger21; 02-08-2016 at 07:33 AM.
Old 02-08-2016, 04:32 PM   #227
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

So...with this new edit player stuff.

Wonder if I can finally select individual windup and strech deliveries? Oh, one can dream!
Old 02-08-2016, 07:59 PM   #228
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

I wonder if we can actually edit the logo color of batting gloves this year. Really disliked the fact it was tied to the leather color. Especially the 2nd Nike glove.

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 02-08-2016 at 11:59 PM.
Old 02-08-2016, 09:32 PM   #229
Rookie

I'm really starting to think that this is the year that we see expansion teams in the Franchise mode. If not this year it will be in the game soon. I feel the diamond dynasty team creator will eventually end up in Franchise mode somehow soon.

Has this not been a feature that everyone has been asking about forever? That would be epic.
Old 02-08-2016, 11:13 PM   #230
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProof
I'm really starting to think that this is the year that we see expansion teams in the Franchise mode. If not this year it will be in the game soon. I feel the diamond dynasty team creator will eventually end up in Franchise mode somehow soon.

Has this not been a feature that everyone has been asking about forever? That would be epic.
Not going to happen as there is no create a stadium this year.
Old 02-09-2016, 12:12 AM   #231
Rookie

headzapp's Arena

I have a question about new features. Is it a domino effect when adding new mechanics and such in the game. If you say, put in that new effect that was shown of the rocks for the Angels. Would that mess up old code, or the hundreds of new player animations, do you have to weave that new code into the old code to make it all work and gel together? Re write the code and test it for glitches?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2016, 08:47 AM   #232
Rookie

Hayman19's Arena

OVR: 1

Im thinking this is the year we get mid season extensions. With the player personality thing, I feel like that will be tied to extensions. The more you low ball or bother a player during the season with negotiations that they are not interested in, the worse their mood is, the less likely they are to sign in the offseason.

Players on poorly playing teams will be less happy than those on contenders and less likely to sign a long term extensions. Happy players on contending teams would be the opposite, more likely to sign a long term extension. Im hoping thats the case anyways. Something myself, and I know a lot others have wanted for a long while.

Last edited by Hayman19; 02-09-2016 at 09:06 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »