Home

MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Showtime & Road to the Show (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Showtime & Road to the Show (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-05-2016, 01:27 PM   #169
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Showtime & Road to the Show (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Russell was the in game stat overlay presentations greatly improved?

I really was hoping for a new Home Run stat overlay popup. More like what you see on a real baseball broadcast. And also can you please add to or replace the AVG on the in between inning batter due up overlays with 2 for 4 type stat under each of the 3 batters? Been asking for this for years and it was actually in MLB 09 The Show I think.I always wondered why it was replaced with AVG instead.

Am I just wasting my time hoping for these small improvements to the stat overlay presentations?

Presentation stream is on the 25 and yes it's way to late for feature requests.
Old 02-05-2016, 01:28 PM   #170
Rookie

Sip_16's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Showtime & Road to the Show (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
One question if it can be answered:

Are running styles tied into ratings or just a preset for each player? (Are they dynamic?)

For example if I draft a guy who is 6-3 220 and has average speed and starts out as average but then he progresses into a base stealing threat: will he go from average animation to athletic?
I am no way 100% sure but I think how they said Ortiz runs like a bigger guy even tho some of the bigger guys can get moving decently once they get going. So i think you can choose which running style you want for the player (RTTS) and its not tied to ratings. MLB players styles probably can't be changed but any CAP im sure can.

EDIT : Ramone already answered
Old 02-05-2016, 01:33 PM   #171
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Russell... Could you answer these questions?

Have the brands already in the game been added to?... Specifically Marucci and Mizuno, meaning Marucci batting gloves and Mizuno batting & fielding gloves.

Also... Really hoping we're able to notice the different between fielding glove sizes, the OF gloves should be bigger... In 15 all the gloves are the same size.

And can we edit cap brims this year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2016, 02:04 PM   #172
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

One question, Is player equipment choices better for generated players? Basically players wearing batting gloves more often than not, no more multi colored equipment, no more heavy pine tar on the majority of players, etc.

I didn't get a big enough sample size during the stream.
Old 02-05-2016, 02:10 PM   #173
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Presentation stream is on the 25 and yes it's way to late for feature requests.
Thanks for the replay Russell I really appreciate that.

I will definitely tune in to the Presentation stream on the 25th and hopefully there will be some nice surprises in store
Old 02-05-2016, 02:12 PM   #174
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Russell, have most minor league logos/uniforms been updated? Hopefully we're not dealing with last years Logos/Uniforms?...
Old 02-05-2016, 02:19 PM   #175
Rookie

OVR: 0

Would be nice to have that Showtime pitching interface inputted into regular gameplay and not just Showtime moments.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2016, 02:29 PM   #176
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlblover15
um no offense to the great team in SD, but with two months left this should be polish time shouldn't it? I mean we can all expect this game as with fifteen to me multiple patched once put out on March 29th.

when they mentioned that this was an extremely buggy build with two months to go i shook me head.. i was like really guys... come on.... Night games not even ready to be shown right now... wow... this worries me... how many patches will this game need once released to fix all the issues that will come with it...

hopefully by the time we get to the franchise news feeds most of the issues will be fixed and ready to go
I'm 100% sure that they're right on schedule with where they need to be.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »