Home

MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Showtime & Road to the Show (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Showtime & Road to the Show (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-05-2016, 11:15 AM   #153
Pro

MauerMorneau09's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Showtime & Road to the Show (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
I like the new equipment brand additions.

However I'm really hoping they expanded on the brands already in the game... Specifically Marucci and Mizuno, meaning they added Marucci batting gloves and Mizuno batting & fielding gloves.

Also... Really hoping we're able to notice the different between fielding glove sizes, the OF gloves should be bigger... In 15 all the gloves are the same size.
One thing I noticed with the outfielder's gloves is that they had the open back like infielder's gloves. Ik some outfielders use the open back, but I remember many using the fastback. The pics do a better job explaining, would like it if we could just choose what type of back of the glove the player uses.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg glove.jpg (144.9 KB, 283 views)
File Type: jpg glove 2.jpg (30.3 KB, 293 views)
Old 02-05-2016, 11:16 AM   #154
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream Starts Now - Showtime & Road to the Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer

As with the announcing, I think I'm too used to their font now too lol.
I'm with you. It seems kind of silly to talk about, but I think a new slicker font would be a positive change.
Old 02-05-2016, 11:27 AM   #155
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Showtime & Road to the Show (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauerMorneau09
One thing I noticed with the outfielder's gloves is that they had the open back like infielder's gloves. Ik some outfielders use the open back, but I remember many using the fastback. The pics do a better job explaining, would like it if we could just choose what type of back of the glove the player uses.
Ah yes you're right, forgot about that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2016, 11:36 AM   #156
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
interesting in player editor what was personality ?? is that new?? I think it is!

I have never seen the Personality Tab before in edit player can't beleive no one else has picked up on this.

I am going to take a stab here and say the franchise feature that they didn't wanna talk about was maybe import players into franchise, seeing as they were in edit player. just a guess and a wishful thing !

They weren't in edit player they were in the roster screen and brought up a player card to show attributes. If they would of pressed R1 or L1 to change the page of the player card if would of should different screens. That is normally how you see a players stats. So hopefully it had something to do with stats.
Old 02-05-2016, 11:41 AM   #157
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlblover15
um no offense to the great team in SD, but with two months left this should be polish time shouldn't it? I mean we can all expect this game as with fifteen to me multiple patched once put out on March 29th.

when they mentioned that this was an extremely buggy build with two months to go i shook me head.. i was like really guys... come on.... Night games not even ready to be shown right now... wow... this worries me... how many patches will this game need once released to fix all the issues that will come with it...

hopefully by the time we get to the franchise news feeds most of the issues will be fixed and ready to go
Ummm highly likely this was from an earlier build and not the two month build, relax
Old 02-05-2016, 12:36 PM   #158
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlblover15
um no offense to the great team in SD, but with two months left this should be polish time shouldn't it? I mean we can all expect this game as with fifteen to me multiple patched once put out on March 29th.

when they mentioned that this was an extremely buggy build with two months to go i shook me head.. i was like really guys... come on.... Night games not even ready to be shown right now... wow... this worries me... how many patches will this game need once released to fix all the issues that will come with it...

hopefully by the time we get to the franchise news feeds most of the issues will be fixed and ready to go

Here's a little nugget of knowledge the builds are always in a state like this less than two months to ship. The public just has no idea it is because we haven't been streaming pre-release code for the last 10 year's.

Your getting a behind scenes look at how crazy things are in development at crunch time. It's always been that way you just never knew about it. Because all game development studios are very selective in the assets that get released. Hence why the PSX teaser had no Royals in it even though they won the world series. It's no accident.
Old 02-05-2016, 12:41 PM   #159
MVP

eric7064's Arena

OVR: 1

As long as there's no franchise breaking bug that requires a restart like last year I'm all good.
Old 02-05-2016, 12:41 PM   #160
Rookie

Belkbuzze's Arena

OVR: 0

Well it might be just me, but the way I see it is that if the game looks like this 6 weeks from D day, it means they did heavy work on those aspects and we are gonna see improvements from last year. Otherwise, we would see something more polished but also not different from last year..

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »