Home

Need for Speed Review (PS4/XB1)

This is a discussion on Need for Speed Review (PS4/XB1) within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-31-2016, 04:07 PM   #33
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Need for Speed Review (PS4/XB1)

Pappy, I ran the final Speed event in Magnus' ride. I beat your time by about 10 seconds on the first try. Not rufflin' feathers, just sayin'.

The only thing I have left for the base game is Robyn's Crew events and then I'll platinum this baby.

Also, there is an update coming next week. The two notable additions is a Photo mode that will be accessible by the cellphone menu. No word on if you will be able to open doors, trunks, and hoods, but its an addition I've been wanting for awhile.

The other notable is the ability to repair cars at gas stations like in previous NFS games. I would be happy with a "no vehicle damage" option since I have never noticed it affecting performance, but this is better than having to jump back to your garage for a reset.

Old 01-31-2016, 09:52 PM   #34
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Tendrils
Pappy, I ran the final Speed event in Magnus' ride. I beat your time by about 10 seconds on the first try. Not rufflin' feathers, just sayin'.

The only thing I have left for the base game is Robyn's Crew events and then I'll platinum this baby.

Also, there is an update coming next week. The two notable additions is a Photo mode that will be accessible by the cellphone menu. No word on if you will be able to open doors, trunks, and hoods, but its an addition I've been wanting for awhile.

The other notable is the ability to repair cars at gas stations like in previous NFS games. I would be happy with a "no vehicle damage" option since I have never noticed it affecting performance, but this is better than having to jump back to your garage for a reset.
Showoff. That event was a bitch for me.
Old 01-31-2016, 09:54 PM   #35

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

The event with Magnus' car. I have my speed car topped off with all elite parts now.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2016, 01:25 PM   #36
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

OVR: 0

Been struggling lately on the Eddie Challenges and during some regular races. Need some help finding a car for circuit, sprint, and time attack races. Tried out a few cars but not having any luck. Currently I have a Rx7 that I use for drift events, but I'm not having any luck finding a car that amazes me for regular races.

So far the game is great, the only thing I dislike is the stiff turning. It feel like I'm forced to drift around every corner. Wonder if they are going to add any nee cars yet, or have a DLC to expand the map some more.
Old 02-10-2016, 02:16 PM   #37

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

I hate the Grip side of the turning tuning. I typically left it in the middle or slid it to the Grip side a notch or two and put on Drift tires.

I ended up using a fully tricked out Skyline. I also ran some races with a fully loaded Porsche 911.

Drift events were my favorite events by far. Like you I really dislike the stiff turning for the other races.

Old 02-10-2016, 03:17 PM   #38
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Tendrils
I hate the Grip side of the turning tuning. I typically left it in the middle or slid it to the Grip side a notch or two and put on Drift tires.

I ended up using a fully tricked out Skyline. I also ran some races with a fully loaded Porsche 911.

Drift events were my favorite events by far. Like you I really dislike the stiff turning for the other races.
On my Rx7 I just kept the tune in the middle for the most. Going to work on it later today. I'm try that tune out for my skyline and see if it helps me out. You got the R32 or R34?

I was thinking of getting a Porsche but they got to many to choose from.
Old 02-10-2016, 03:30 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

I use the drift car in all races whether they are drift or not, it helps give me a lot of nitro in the straight roads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Streaming PC & PS5 games, join me most nights after 6:00pm ET at WWW. KICK.COM/ODOGG

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 02-10-2016, 03:40 PM   #40

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

I have the R34.

The Porsche I have is the 993.

My drift car is the BRZ I started the game with. Its done really well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »