Home

MLB The Show 16 - New Road to the Show, Showtime Details & Tentative Reveal Dates

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 - New Road to the Show, Showtime Details & Tentative Reveal Dates within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-31-2016, 12:52 AM   #193
Banned

Clarke99's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 - New Road to the Show, Showtime Details & Tentative Reveal Dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by catswithbats
In one of my RTTS games my player signed a 7 year deal and got traded five times in the first 2 or 3 years (all to teams in the AL East. In fact Boston had my guy, traded him to Toronto, Toronto traded him to Tampa, and Tampa traded him back to Boston). It was ridiculous.
Yikes, that sounds insane.
I kinda wish when you ask for a trade it happens quick, if a player doesnt want to play on a team in real life they get moved pretty fast in most cases as long as they dont have a MASSIVE contract.

But ya having the option even of blocking specific teams would be nice, Ill never ever play a game even in RTTS as Yankee haha
Old 01-31-2016, 12:22 PM   #194
MVP

Re: MLB The Show 16 - New Road to the Show, Showtime Details & Tentative Reveal Dates

Hit Speed in 16 as well.

Last edited by Impetuous65; 01-31-2016 at 03:56 PM.
Old 01-31-2016, 02:02 PM   #195
MVP

underdog13's Arena

I really hope they expand rtts stats. It would be nice if instead of just hiding all the extra career stats they keep for us if they would just display them in the locker room, with the year by year totals. Kinda upsetting they showed us those in 13,14 and seemingly just decided to stop.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2016, 02:10 PM   #196
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog13
I really hope they expand rtts stats. It would be nice if instead of just hiding all the extra career stats they keep for us if they would just display them in the locker room, with the year by year totals. Kinda upsetting they showed us those in 13,14 and seemingly just decided to stop.

What extra stats are you referring to? You can see your stats in 15 in the locker room, just L1/R1 through the screens. You get to a year by year screen and can scroll right through all of your stats. Unless you are referring to stats that were in 13 and 14 that were no longer displayed in 15?
Old 01-31-2016, 02:12 PM   #197
MVP

underdog13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoLuxa13
What extra stats are you referring to? You can see your stats in 15 in the locker room, just L1/R1 through the screens. You get to a year by year screen and can scroll right through all of your stats. Unless you are referring to stats that were in 13 and 14 that were no longer displayed in 15?
Yeah Im referring to those stats. The thing is they still keep them.. if you go to leaderboards they have youe career total for everything. I want those or atleast the ones we had in 13. On the locker room page with their yearly values.

Old 01-31-2016, 02:57 PM   #198
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB The Show 16 - New Road to the Show and Showtime Details

I'm liking that we get two days for the new features to Franchise mode.
Old 01-31-2016, 03:40 PM   #199
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: MLB The Show 16 - New Road to the Show and Showtime Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I'm liking that we get two days for the new features to Franchise mode.
Can't wait to hear about what's new!

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 02-01-2016, 11:21 AM   #200
MVP

Point of Order.

The schedule says Feb 4th which is Thursday, however in the video the guy says Tuesday. This is what I call tentative confusion does anyone know the real date?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »