Home

MLB The Show 16 Instant Replay Challenge System Remains Unchanged From Last Year

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Instant Replay Challenge System Remains Unchanged From Last Year within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-24-2016, 12:43 AM   #73
MVP

TheWarmWind's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Instant Replay Challenge System Remains Unchanged From Last Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by russilini
thats stupid , you should be able to challenge any play you want as long as you have a challenge...the show always gives us bits and pieces...you should be able to have the manager argue...have the catcher go out to the mound to stall...on a bigger scale...you should be able to relocate...have your league expand...they dont have any meaning full add on...so players have to recreate 1986 rosters...you should be able to buy rosters by the season...stadiums..old uniforms...i hate that san diego studios doesn't step up its game...really hate it...baseball need more completion....its like no viedo games have competition...its the show...its madden...its 2k basket ball... and fifa....and they all do as little as possible to sell the next version and then charge us to play on line WTF
I can't...

I can't stop staring at it.

You did it internet. You broke me.

I'm so sorry OS. I couldn't help myself. I tried. I really did.

That's stupid, you should be able to challenge any play you want as long as you have a challenge. The show always gives us bits and pieces. You should be able to have the manager argue and have the catcher go out to the mound to stall. On a bigger scale (?). You should be able to relocate and have your league expand. They don't have any meaningful add-on so players have to recreate 1986 rosters. You should be able to buy rosters by the season along with stadiums and old uniforms. I hate that San Diego Studios doesn't step up its game, I really hate it.

Baseball needs more compitition. It's like no video games have competition. It's The Show, Madden, 2k basket ball and Fifa: they all do as little as possible to sell the next version and then charge us to play on line WTF.

I feel so dirty.
Old 01-24-2016, 02:44 AM   #74
Pro

Re: MLB The Show 16 Instant Replay Challenge System Remains Unchanged From Last Year

Is the discussion over speeding up the game and removing some cutscenes based on anything real? I can't tell.

This is probably the biggest thing I'm afraid of. I tend to watch cutscenes during big moments or on weekends. During the week I tend to skip more to get a game in more quickly on a work night. Then I sometimes skip near the end of a cut scene. OK, trim some cutscenes if you must but I hope that isn't counted as a full skip in the analytics.
Old 01-24-2016, 04:15 AM   #75
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokker
Is the discussion over speeding up the game and removing some cutscenes based on anything real? I can't tell.
This occured between 14 and 15, I believe that's where the discussion started.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2016, 09:58 AM   #76
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodweaver
It's not that simple. Many features are not something you can just drop in and forget. There is normally some amount of maintenance that must be done due to various reasons. So, we have to consider if it is preferable to allocate resources to carry out this maintenance for a feature that <1 percent actually utilize or use them instead to improve features that are used/add features that are being requested...
Please keep manage mode in the game and I'll be a happy camper. There are things I'd like to see added, the main one being the ability to create a team in franchise mode similar to what is available in diamond dynasty but I'm far more worried about what might be removed than what will or won't be added.
Old 01-24-2016, 10:23 AM   #77
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
Please keep manage mode in the game and I'll be a happy camper. There are things I'd like to see added, the main one being the ability to create a team in franchise mode similar to what is available in diamond dynasty but I'm far more worried about what might be removed than what will or won't be added.
I don't think you have to worry about manage only mode disappearing

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 01-24-2016, 10:39 AM   #78
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I don't think you have to worry about manage only mode disappearing

I'm still paranoid from High Heat removing it in 2004 - and then going out of business.
Old 01-24-2016, 01:54 PM   #79
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by russilini
thats stupid , you should be able to challenge any play you want as long as you have a challenge...the show always gives us bits and pieces...you should be able to have the manager argue...have the catcher go out to the mound to stall...on a bigger scale...you should be able to relocate...have your league expand...they dont have any meaning full add on...so players have to recreate 1986 rosters...you should be able to buy rosters by the season...stadiums..old uniforms...i hate that san diego studios doesn't step up its game...really hate it...baseball need more completion....its like no viedo games have competition...its the show...its madden...its 2k basket ball... and fifa....and they all do as little as possible to sell the next version and then charge us to play on line WTF
Do not understand the obsession with relocating teams, or making new teams. Relocation and expansion is a very, very rare thing in baseball.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 01-24-2016, 01:55 PM   #80
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
Do not understand the obsession with relocating teams, or making new teams. Relocation and expansion is a very, very rare thing in baseball.
I believe the people that want it, just want the option available.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »