Home

MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-23-2016, 05:35 PM   #353
Pro

adh5199's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
You could try but it won't work the black swipes and the text are both the same color of black.
soooooo........
Attached Images
File Type: png 103114-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-Raj0.png (82.2 KB, 275 views)
Old 01-23-2016, 05:37 PM   #354
Pro

adh5199's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
You could try but it won't work the black swipes and the text are both the same color of black.
As a side note, I crack up whenever I seem the AIM logo next to Russell's info on this site.....Send Russell an AIM message? Is AOL AIM even still a thing?
Old 01-23-2016, 05:49 PM   #355
Rookie

Yari's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by adh5199
soooooo........
IMO, I would rate that chance you described as just slightly higher than ever seeing mp3 storage on the ps4 so we can properly use Sounds of the Show. (Thanks Sony )

I'm glad to see that the Devs can have some fun with this whole thing though!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2016, 05:52 PM   #356
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by adh5199
soooooo........
lol in this case no. It would be a waste of your time.
Old 01-23-2016, 09:17 PM   #357
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
You mean like the rosen bag or ball girls for instance?
But I am not complaining I just keep asking for them every year until they finally make it into the game

That's ok right?
Old 01-24-2016, 01:20 AM   #358
Rookie

Papa Emeritus IV's Arena

What I don't like are the dodgy things like bringing back stadiums. As if they are new additions. No, they were already in The Show games before. These aren't new additions. They were simply taken away and are now being brought back again. Also, the graphics in 15. Something suspicious to me there. I don't consider the graphics an improvement over 14 because they aren't as immersive. In 14 there was a breadth to things. I felt like I was actually at a ballpark playing sometimes. With 15 it's like there is an invisible wall or something. The graphics are more flat on the screen. If that makes sense. The graphics are technically prettier but not better. It makes me think they took something away and added something else just to make it SEEM better. But really, it's only different not better. They just change things up and pretend it's improving things. There is quite a bit of that goes on. Not that everything is that way. I'm very happy that they at least fixed online in 15. Other than that though, there really wasn't enough that justified my purchasing a new The Show game.
Old 01-24-2016, 10:54 AM   #359
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Emeritus IV
What I don't like are the dodgy things like bringing back stadiums. As if they are new additions. No, they were already in The Show games before. These aren't new additions. They were simply taken away and are now being brought back again.
Not true. Every stadium was rebuilt from the ground up for current-gen, so it's not as simple as removing a stadium then adding it back later.
Old 01-24-2016, 11:27 AM   #360
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Not true. Every stadium was rebuilt from the ground up for current-gen, so it's not as simple as removing a stadium then adding it back later.
Totally understood, but this was used against EA Tiburon all of the time when they had things removed from current-gen titles and brought them back in from previous-gen and slapped them on as "new."

All I'm saying is we can have one, not both. And "rebuilt from the ground up" definitely means they had to do the legwork to make it again, but I don't know what steps they took to make them different as well. Many stadium inaccuracies existed on both consoles (not that there are many, but the ones that there were are in both), and I've always had an issue with the textures... but now that PBR is coming into play this year, that might actually resolve that problem I've had.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »