Home

MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-14-2016, 02:15 PM   #81
#realtalk

dalger21's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.A.D.
sort of like denying any AI late-game boosts occur.
*clears throat*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2016, 02:18 PM   #82
Rookie

Sip_16's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttt
Clearly this response is to garner more sales, and it worked! I just pre-ordered! (sarcasm obviously)

Last edited by Sip_16; 01-14-2016 at 04:05 PM.
Old 01-14-2016, 03:06 PM   #83
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttt

Russell can you tell us if the Balls and Strikes and so on will light up on green monster at Fenway park finally on the PS4 version? Also will the batter number on the green monster be much brighter? Because you can hardly see it in MLB 15 The Show. Especially at night all those lights on the green monster should be nice and bright. Also when a run is scored in the current inning it displays as yellow as seen in the screenshot.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12316075.jpg (88.7 KB, 294 views)

Last edited by tnixen; 01-14-2016 at 06:59 PM.
Old 01-14-2016, 03:15 PM   #84
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.A.D.
One thing I dislike about Twitter "interviews" is the developers can choose which questions to answer. I'm sure someone asked about advanced stat tracking. They either don't want to give away that it's in or don't want to lose sales and say it's not. Again, they're doing what's best for sales, sort of like denying any AI late-game boosts occur.
Without addressing the late-game boost thing, because there's already a thread for that in which I am not participating--as to the stat-tracking, someone actually did ask Ramone this on Twitter and he actually did reply to the effect that you'll have to wait and see.

It makes me believe that they have made changes to stat-tracking but can't let the cat out of the bag until a scheduled dev twitch stream. The reason I believe that this is the case is because: (1) they already know it's weird to have minimal access to old stats in a baseball game; and (2) say whatever you want about the game, but Ramone never has any problems just being direct and saying "nope" if something's not gonna be in. The "we'll reveal more details in due time" response is a positive development for stats, imo. I am looking forward to see what all has been changed here.
Old 01-14-2016, 03:58 PM   #85
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger21
You won't buy a baseball game because of the inability to have tattoos on a player? Wow.

Getting WAR implemented might be tough because it encompasses defense in the formula. Would be cool if they did implement it tho.
No, that's not what I mean. It's just odd simple things like this don't make it so it gives me no hope for the bigger things. I mean even generic tattoos would satisfy me. The actual deal breaker that would make me stay with '15 is if RTTS didn't change much. Of course, we'll have to wait for that info. The equipment stuff was nice and all in '15, but in RTTS I'd rather see us being able to have an agent, more manager interactions, ability to specify teams I'd want to be traded to, among other things. MLB '15 is great, but I expect big changes in the series' third year on PS4. The gameplay is fine enough for me to stay with '15 for at least a few more months. It's just everything around the gameplay is becoming stale and giving me franchise fatigue. Really, I didn't care for the questions asked, but the No's aren't reassuring. Just being honest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2016, 05:25 PM   #86
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
No, no, no, no at this time, not this year, no he's not, no not ever, no.
Man. 😞
Old 01-14-2016, 06:21 PM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 0
I remember being able to create stadiums and expansion teams on PS3. I believe it was the MVP franchise? I don't understand how it can't be included in these next gen games? Its like the entire gaming industry took a giant step backwards as far as features go. Yeah the graphics are better but so what. Theres no meat to these games anymore. I buy this game every year but its only for the new rosters. I feel like I'm buying he same game every year. Really disappointing.
Old 01-14-2016, 06:26 PM   #88
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Is Joe Buck an announcer on MLB 16 the show? That would be great!
boothisman.gif

Regarding year-to-year roster importing, I'd say all of the importing/exporting takes as much (if not more) time as the actual creating process nowadays, it's such a hassle. Still better than trying to copy over faces 1:1 via video though so I'm not complaining...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »