Home

MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-14-2016, 02:22 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium

Does anybody know if the "foul ball" camera will be back in this year ? They removed it last year... I really like that feature and hope it returns !!!!!
Old 01-14-2016, 04:24 AM   #58
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
No, it's not the waiting. It's just when you invest 100's of hours in editing a roster, it's tiresome doing it over and over again. I've helped make a hybrid roster 2 years running and it's a lot of work and I'm not sure why SDS keeps making us do over--they certainly know about OSFM. It would be nice if they'd explain to us why roster carryover is not feasible, exactly. Roster carryover would save tons of people here tons of time.
Looks like you'll have to WaitTilNextYear.

Sent from my htcONE (M8) | Tapatalk

YouTube

Old 01-14-2016, 04:50 AM   #59
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
No, it's not the waiting. It's just when you invest 100's of hours in editing a roster, it's tiresome doing it over and over again. I've helped make a hybrid roster 2 years running and it's a lot of work and I'm not sure why SDS keeps making us do over--they certainly know about OSFM. It would be nice if they'd explain to us why roster carryover is not feasible, exactly. Roster carryover would save tons of people here tons of time.
I watched every twitch live feed last year and Ramone did say in one of those they were hoping to have that in but didnt have enough time on 15, but now were still not getting it on 16?
Old 01-14-2016, 05:50 AM   #60
Banned

MythicalGnome's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxphenom7
Not looking good so far with all the No's. So far it seems I won't be getting the game until the price drops this year. I couldn't see myself skipping '16 to wait for '17 with the fact that I haven't wanted to touch '15 the last couple of months. Of course, it's early and they haven't really revealed anything, but little things like not being able to argue with umpires and even no tattoos rub me wrong.
To be honest I suspect it will be a lot of no's for what I want with the Twins and jerseys. Another skip year of baseball probably, but I sure hope 17 has what I need because that is getting too far into a generation for me not to have baseball.
Old 01-14-2016, 07:04 AM   #61
#realtalk

dalger21's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxphenom7
even no tattoos rub me wrong.
You won't buy a baseball game because of the inability to have tattoos on a player? Wow.

Quote:
is a WAR stat included this year?
Getting WAR implemented might be tough because it encompasses defense in the formula. Would be cool if they did implement it tho.

Last edited by dalger21; 01-14-2016 at 07:07 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2016, 07:26 AM   #62
Rookie

Joedw's Arena

I would actually love it if we could plaster the outfield walls with sponsors, or even the large scoreboards. It would just be aesthetically pleasing seeing the sponsors making a larger impact on the presentation side of things.
Old 01-14-2016, 07:34 AM   #63
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
I love your roster and what I would highly suggest is you update the transactions from the winter meetings and up through spring training and upload a 2016 version of it.

Then you can simply start a new franchise on 15 and save that as a master file and then carry over that master file to 16 and start a new franchise. That is at least a viable solution till/if we get roster transfer.

Plus I know you can export all the players and then import them to a new roster so a lot of work can be avoided. Many roster makers did that with classic rosters and simply "ported" them from 14 onto 15 using this method. Still work, but the creation process was drastically cut down.

Anyway I know I am going to use the most updated hybrid roster I can find and go forward with that on 16 (plus transfer all my classic roster files) instead of waiting 4 months.
NHL25 - Panthers YR1
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Old 01-14-2016, 08:24 AM   #64
Banned

OVR: 21

Lots of no's for sure. Really disappointed in the no roster transfer. That cannot be technically difficult. Conversely, you would think a franchise transfer would be harder.

I feel for the roster makers out there. How many times can you create the historic rosters? You get burned out for sure.

I am sure we will see lots of new stuff like new brands, updated gear, new logos, etc. If that is your thing, great. How about adding stuff that makes it easier for the community to add to the game (rosters) and keep us engaged longer?

I want to see what is actually included before I rush out for the purchase. Retractable roofs don't do it for me.

C

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »