Home

Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Show 16

This is a discussion on Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Show 16 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-28-2015, 03:18 PM   #161
cws
Rookie

cws's Arena

OVR: 0
Smile Re: Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Sho

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg83
And I for Old Comiskey.
Same here. Good choice!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2015, 03:55 PM   #162
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Sho

I'd love to eventually have old Yankee Stadium in the game. I know we have seen the old stadium in game recently since the new one opened. But I mean the stadium in its original form, from before it was remodeled in the 70s.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 12-28-2015, 08:06 PM   #163
Banned

MythicalGnome's Arena

Re: Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Sho

Great to see the new roofs in game. Been waiting for a long time for that to happen. Hope there are more surprises than that for the full game though.
Old 12-28-2015, 09:12 PM   #164
MVP

I'd love to see the 1923 stadium! That would be cool! btw, can't wait to use that 3-headed beast bullpen next year, so pumped right now!
Old 12-29-2015, 09:55 AM   #165
Rookie

goplen5's Arena

I have to say I am one of those that is loving the retractable roofs being in this year. I realize it wasn't a huge deal, but playing with the Mariners, a lot of those games are played with the roof closed, and then having another retractable stadium in the division with Minute Maid Park will make it all the more realistic.

Last items to make my life complete are more uniform slots (that is the main argument, really I just want the new cream-colored Mariner's jerseys that didn't make it last year, and the D'backs jerseys). Add that to an expanded GM Mode with more control/options and I'm in heaven.

Can't wait to see some shots of Safeco with the roof closed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2015, 10:38 AM   #166
MVP

Darkleaf's Arena

OVR: 19

Tiger stadium would be amazing. It was always my favorite stadium when I was growing up, would love to be able to have it set as my teams home ballpark. Or any of the classics to have the choice to set it as permanent home park.
Old 12-29-2015, 11:51 AM   #167
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkleaf
Tiger stadium would be amazing. It was always my favorite stadium when I was growing up, would love to be able to have it set as my teams home ballpark. Or any of the classics to have the choice to set it as permanent home park.
I love that the Classics are back, but it would be great if they would add some more and Tiger Stadium would be awesome to have in the show. There are times where if I am playing with the Classic rosters and I am the Tigers I will play in the Texas Rangers park so at least it looks like the Upper deck there at Tigers Stadium. Of course it does not have the Famous Overhang. Hopefully they will give us a Stadium Builder that we can try to build it ourselves.
Old 12-31-2015, 03:13 PM   #168
Rookie

mfreder2's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
Yeah...I think he's pointing out these new stadiums teams are building are more similar to each other than truly unique like Wrigley, Fenway or even Minute Maid.
I'd agree with that. Target Field and Nationals Park are spitting images of each other.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »