Home

Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Show 16

This is a discussion on Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Show 16 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-20-2015, 07:49 PM   #137
Rookie

chainsaw4099's Arena

OVR: 4
Smile Re: Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Sho

ordered my mvp edition today come on March
Old 12-20-2015, 08:57 PM   #138
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Sho

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxphenom7
I'm just hoping RTTS gets some real love. There's so many more stuff to put into the game. The new animations sound promising because it REALLY needs a lot more animations. Anyways, why not introduce the World Baseball Classic, which would be cool in RTTS?? How about being able to specify a team we want to be traded to just to improve our chances? How about always giving us the option to argue calls?? ( Ode to MVP) where are all the stats? Lots of more stuff too. I love MLB and I really hope it doesn't slow down like Madden in terms of yearly progression.
I believe Konami still has the rights to the WBC.

Old 12-21-2015, 12:20 AM   #139
Rookie

OVR: 7
Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The...

If physically based rendering was turned off, wouldn't that mean the entire game would look graphically different than the trailer. Cloth uniforms would resemble cloth. More so than in previous years. grass and dirt would look more organic ect.
Old 12-21-2015, 07:10 AM   #140
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshtree14
If physically based rendering was turned off, wouldn't that mean the entire game would look graphically different than the trailer. Cloth uniforms would resemble cloth. More so than in previous years. grass and dirt would look more organic ect.
The game should have an overall different visual feel when all the various surfaces are more accurately represented.
Old 12-21-2015, 08:20 AM   #141
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshtree14
Theoretically, yes. I suppose it depends on a)how much of a difference it actually makes to the eye, and b) what/how many surfaces are changed in how they are rendered by the PBR.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2015, 10:54 AM   #142
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Sho

I'm curious if we will see the bug which puts relief pitchers in starting rotations has finally been fixed?
Old 12-21-2015, 11:52 AM   #143
MVP

baseballsim's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
Like the new card additions to DD, ONLY if it is very hard to get those cards and field a stacked team. I ended up getting ranked pretty high last year and like the year before I ended up losing interest as I was just playing the same teams with legends and submarine DD players throwing 101mph then being forced to field a similar team to compete. I really do hope that this year, at least for a while after launch we'll see teams made that resemble MLB teams with actual weaknesses instead of even pinch hitters being legends. Having to pinch hit Bagwell for McGriff is not a weakness.

I also hope Sony and/or San Diego can fix the online modes in terms of security, reporting cheating, etc. Although I was getting bored with DD what ultimately made my quit the mode was a hack/exploit used by a user on several high ranked players that caused me to go from around 1950/60 to 1900. That along with getting a DOS attack from a salty player, yes there are people who will sick a DOS attack on you if they are losing. I've played a lot of online games, but for some reason The Show attracts some salty individuals who will do anything to not have that loss of their record.
Spoiler
When the bug reports were up I remember seeing a few issues tied to this individual.
Old 12-21-2015, 12:45 PM   #144
ShowTime!

NAFBUC's Arena

OVR: 43

Lock and Load.........

MLB® The Show 16™ - Digital Deluxe (Pre-Order)

Expected Playable Date: 03/28/2016 @ 10:00 PM

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »