Home

Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Show 16

This is a discussion on Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Show 16 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-17-2015, 04:49 PM   #97

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Sho

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny7788
Well they did say that the stadiums shipping with the game are "free". Which kinda lead that there will be pay to play stadiums
No it doesn't, I get that people want classic stadiums but they're kinda expensive and time consuming to create. They pretty much added classic stadiums from last gen, albeit made them from the ground up I sure.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 12-17-2015, 04:50 PM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Details on Classic Stadiums, Open/Closed Roofs, Animations & More For MLB The Sho

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
No it doesn't, I get that people want classic stadiums but they're kinda expensive and time consuming to create. They pretty much added classic stadiums from last gen, albeit made them from the ground up I sure.
Ahhh ok. Makes sense

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

twitch.tv/manny7788gaming

Partnered Twitch streamer that plays MLB.

Come say Hi!
Old 12-17-2015, 05:02 PM   #99

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny7788
Ahhh ok. Makes sense

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Yeah honestly I'm quite surprised they're even in the game this year especially since Ramone said in the past they will no longer be in future games.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 12-17-2015, 05:59 PM   #100
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Exactly we will go much deeper into PBR later in the cycle can't really do a deep dive in an 6 minute video. But it was only turned on in the dugout because "game development" and that trailer had to be finished a week before PSX. As I've said in the past our game visually will move along the same path as PS3 did where it took us about 4 years to reach visually maturity. I'm not saying it will be in year 4 where on PS4, nor am I saying it will happen in year 3 either. We simply don't have the time and resources to do everything in year 1 or year 2 for that matter. Every year is a new layer and this year it's PBR last year was Seasonal Sun/Shadows. Etc..... Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is The Show.
Everything sounds great so far. Thanks to you and the team for the great games you give us year after year.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 12-17-2015, 06:09 PM   #101
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Hopefully we get some details on new brands added to the game.

Specifically Adidas and New Balance would be ideal.
I'm hoping they're booth there. But between the two, I think New Balance is the most important to me. So many players wear them these days.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2015, 06:25 PM   #102
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is The Show.

Ha
...I read this as "Ramone wasn't built in a day."...

I was saying to myself.....Whaaaa?

M.K.
Knight165
Old 12-17-2015, 06:32 PM   #103
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
Yeah honestly I'm quite surprised they're even in the game this year especially since Ramone said in the past they will no longer be in future games.
Perhaps it was....

M.K.
Knight165
Old 12-17-2015, 08:18 PM   #104
Prince of Plakata

Jolly Roger's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm intrigued by the new baserunning styles; I wonder if these will interact at all with speed ratings or if they're purely cosmetic. Even if purely cosmetic, I like it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »